Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the very last scene after Kamino is destroyed one of the main Kaminoans is sheltered away in a hidden fortress where she is told that they have a new project for her to start working on.

That's for the spin-off with Kelly LeBrock, Anthony Michael Hall and Ilan Mitchell-Smith.

Box art revealed, lol.

5kvjr5.jpg
5kwdh9.jpg

Yep. Stay tuned for official confirmation that KK's contract has been renewed any day now. ST ain't going anywhere. :yess:

You realize you are celebrating the degenerates that fired Gina Carano, produced the High Republic, and will produce The Acolyte...well done.

Do you think Kennedy should be fired?
Yes, but I've washed my hands of all future hopes/expectations for this Saga. All the High Republic crap, "Firespray", canceling fan-favorite characters because the actress who played her didn't vote for the disastrous moron currently running this country, and so on, I'm just over it all. I'm content with what we have, warts and all. OT/PT/ST, RO, Solo, two awesome seasons of Mando. If Book of Boba Fett turns out to be sweet then that will be gravy but, again, "Firespray" so I'm not holding my breath.

Just the Harmy/Team Negative OT releases alone made it so easy to compartmentalize everything else and end the constant anxiety over hoping that the current powers that be do what I want them to do.

Sure KK sucks but I at least like the ST to say nothing of RO, Solo, and Mando which all happened on her watch so eh, you take what you like and ignore the rest.

Yes, but I've washed my hands of all future hopes/expectations for this Saga. All the High Republic crap, "Firespray", canceling fan-favorite characters because the actress who played her didn't vote for the disastrous moron currently running this country, and so on, I'm just over it all. I'm content with what we have, warts and all. OT/PT/ST, RO, Solo, two awesome seasons of Mando. If Book of Boba Fett turns out to be sweet then that will be gravy but, again, "Firespray" so I'm not holding my breath.

Just the Harmy/Team Negative OT releases alone made it so easy to compartmentalize everything else and end the constant anxiety over hoping that the current powers that be do what I want them to do.

Sure KK sucks but I at least like the ST to say nothing of RO, Solo, and Mando which all happened on her watch so eh, you take what you like and ignore the rest.

Fair enough. I would respond with a more extensive reply but I think you already know how I feel. I would of course like the ST erased but at this point I just hope that Kennedy and her loons don't contaminate future seasons of The Mandalorian. As you say, the Fett show is already being potentially ruined as of the nonsense associated with the Slave 1.

Fair enough. I would respond with a more extensive reply but I think you already know how I feel. I would of course like the ST erased but at this point I just hope that Kennedy and her loons don't contaminate future seasons of The Mandalorian. As you say, the Fett show is already being potentially ruined as of the nonsense associated with the Slave 1.
I think the last straw for me was reading the lame showrunner for "The Acolyte" stating this:

“What I can say is the reason it did appeal to me personally is that I was 18 when ‘Phantom Menace’ came out and I was a very, very big ‘Star Wars’ fan. I remain a big ‘Star Wars’ fan, but at that particular time, right after the re-releases and the fact that I was in high school, it just kind of all coincided at a time where I was discovering who I was sexually, I was discovering who I was artistically, I was kind of realizing what I wanted to do with my life,” Headland, who is also the co-creator and showrunner of Netflix’s “Russian Doll,” told TheWrap. “And then this big, huge movie event, cultural event happened that was ‘The Phantom Menace.'”

She continued: “And I know there were varying reactions to it. And certainly there were a lot of people that had grown up with the original trilogy who were disappointed by it. But I actually was very intrigued by why George Lucas had started us at that particular point. I kind of wondered, but what happened to lead up to this? That’s kind of where my ‘Star Wars’ fan brain went was like, ‘How did we get here?’ And why are the Jedi like this? When they are in power, why are they acting this way and how is it that they’re not having the reaction that you would think they would to Anakin’s presence and what Qui-Gon Jinn is saying about how passionately he feels about training him and bringing him into the fold. It’s like, even the discovery of Darth Maul is kind of met with this like, ‘Hm, interesting’ kind of feeling. So I just think for me, my brain has always buzzed around that area and wondered what’s going on here — or what has been going on here.”

Just the fact that she didn't immediately follow up the highlighted statements with "...so I called George Lucas to get the answers to those questions" tells me that probably everything going forward will just be an ever escalating disconnect from George's original picture of how those events came to be which makes them totally dismissible IMO. It's not like the guy is dead or unwilling to share his perspective if anyone would just take the time to listen to him.

Last edited:
I think the last straw for me was reading the lame showrunner for "The Acolyte" stating this:

“What I can say is the reason it did appeal to me personally is that I was 18 when ‘Phantom Menace’ came out and I was a very, very big ‘Star Wars’ fan. I remain a big ‘Star Wars’ fan, but at that particular time, right after the re-releases and the fact that I was in high school, it just kind of all coincided at a time where I was discovering who I was sexually, I was discovering who I was artistically, I was kind of realizing what I wanted to do with my life,” Headland, who is also the co-creator and showrunner of Netflix’s “Russian Doll,” told TheWrap. “And then this big, huge movie event, cultural event happened that was ‘The Phantom Menace.'”

She continued: “And I know there were varying reactions to it. And certainly there were a lot of people that had grown up with the original trilogy who were disappointed by it. But I actually was very intrigued by why George Lucas had started us at that particular point. I kind of wondered, but what happened to lead up to this? That’s kind of where my ‘Star Wars’ fan brain went was like, ‘How did we get here?’ And why are the Jedi like this? When they are in power, why are they acting this way and how is it that they’re not having the reaction that you would think they would to Anakin’s presence and what Qui-Gon Jinn is saying about how passionately he feels about training him and bringing him into the fold. It’s like, even the discovery of Darth Maul is kind of met with this like, ‘Hm, interesting’ kind of feeling. So I just think for me, my brain has always buzzed around that area and wondered what’s going on here — or what has been going on here.”

Just the fact that she didn't immediately follow up the highlighted statements with "...so I called George Lucas to get the answers to those questions" tells me that probably everything going forward will just be an ever escalating disconnect from George's original picture of how those events came to be which makes them totally dismissible IMO. It's not like the guy is dead or unwilling to share his perspective if anyone would just take the time to listen to him.

Funny how nobody in the media mentions her close affiliation with Harvey Weinstein when running back her credentials.

Weird…so basically “love everything that KK has done with Star Wars since taking over Lucasfilm aside from a couple of books and a side that she may or may not have taken in some weird social media drama with one actress from one of the shows…SO FIRE KATHLEEN KENNEDY!!! How dare she have led Lucasfilm to creating movie and movie and show after show that I’ve enjoyed!”
Weird take. I think she should be fired…but that’s because I hate the ST, was bored by Rogue One, and exhausted by Solo and at this point don’t care about the Mandalorian, but can’t quite get my head around your dubious reasons for wanting her gone.

Back