Star Trek Promotional Tie-In Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still only have the Command (Yellow) badge.... the store I went to this week didn't have any available.

I'm looking forward to the BK glasses too, they look cool. And just when I am trying to cut back on fast food. :lol

I'll have to get those glasses. Im going to send off for the Captain's shirt soon. Still saving the cereal tokens for the red shirt. :D

Are you missing any badges? I don't have any duplicates yet, but I'll be making another run soon.

I only have the Federation and Romulan one, plus an extra Romulan. Our local Kroger has alot of cereal with them in for $2 a box. I just can't eat that much cereal! :lol

I now have an extra Federation one too. I keep getting the same ones? Any to trade anyone?

Last edited:
Get paid tomorrow. Plan to buy at least three boxes of cereal on the way home. Maybe even hit up BK. :lol

I still only have the Command (Yellow) badge.... the store I went to this week didn't have any available.

I'm looking forward to the BK glasses too, they look cool. And just when I am trying to cut back on fast food. :lol

I was at our BK last weekend. No glasses yet.

My local grocery store busted out the promo banners and stands today and a lot more product to choose from.

Also, attached to a Cheez-Itz stand was a voucher to get 2 free tickets if you buy 10 kellogs/keebler/sunshine products on one receipt. So so stopped buying one or two boxes here and there, and I'll make one mega purchase on wednesday (double coupon day! :rock ).

Also look what I found!!!!

img0181o.jpg

No freebies or tokens on the box though. :monkey2

I know what you mean man, I'm trying to cut back on eating out too. But those Star Trek glasses look damn great!:banana

EDIT: I just checked on a website to see when these come out, and it said Monday (May 4).
https://trekmovie.com/2009/04/10/first-details-on-star-trek-movie-burger-king-promotion/

Incidentally, they also had an old commercial for the very first movie tie in for the Happy Meal, which was for Star Trek The Motion Picture.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/S6SwXdvbg24&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/S6SwXdvbg24&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I know what you mean man, I'm trying to cut back on eating out too. But those Star Trek glasses look damn great!:banana

EDIT: I just checked on a website to see when these come out, and it said Monday (May 4).
https://trekmovie.com/2009/04/10/first-details-on-star-trek-movie-burger-king-promotion/

Incidentally, they also had an old commercial for the very first movie tie in for the Happy Meal, which was for Star Trek The Motion Picture.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/S6SwXdvbg24&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/S6SwXdvbg24&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Haha! WTF is that!..he sounds Korean!, i like at the end of that clip where he sizes up the little ones he likes to didel in the McD's playground lol.

Last edited:

oh man, that's scary -_-

so it looks like Nokia is using ST to promote their new Intrigue phone (I couldnt find a copy of the print ad using google search):

nokia_7205_intrigue_silver.gif

Nokia-7205_1_lowres.jpg

Its a nice looking phone, but i think my Motorola Krave looks more like a communicator.

motorola-krave-zn4.jpg

I am so unbelievably pissed right now... The first BK I went to, the registers were down, so cash only. That's fine, I head over to the next BK (it's not too far and right next to a nice comic book store). The second BK won't sell the glasses as a set. :mad: So I got one Kirk glass.

Also, I had to fight with the guy a little to sell me a toy. My son likes the chicken sandwiches, but they don't have a chicken sandwich kid's meal. At first the BK guy said no kid's meal = no toy. :mad: I fought until he sold me one for $1. He got Kirk, btw. :D

Anyway, I'm gonna call around to see which BK's are selling sets. There is no way my body can take BK for two weeks straight (I want a couple sets :D )

Do they have all four glasses at one time or is a week to week thing? The one near me only had Uhura. :(

Do they have all four glasses at one time or is a week to week thing? The one near me only had Uhura. :(

I think it depends on the BK manager. From what I'm reading, some BK's are offering all the glasses as sets, some of them are selling one of a certain type until it sells out, and others will only sell you one, but you can choose which.

The one I went to let me pick Kirk. I called around and there is a BK selling sets by me, so I'll have to eat there 3 days in a row to get (or one day breakfast, lunch, and dinner) to get the 3 sets I want.

They are both passes for me. I remember spending a hell of alot of money trying to get all the Star Wars ones. I'd like to have a The Trio, but that's about it.

They are both passes for me. I remember spending a hell of alot of money trying to get all the Star Wars ones. I'd like to have a The Trio, but that's about it.

:eek
Blasphemy! When will you ever see collectible glasses again? Never, that's when! I can see passing on the super deformed guys, but the glasses? That's just wrong. :nono

Back