Star Trek Promotional Tie-In Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm passing on the toys since I finally (FINALLY) grew out of collecting kid meal toys!:lol
The last time I bought the kid meal toys was when Revenge of the Sith was in theaters.
But I am collecting the cups! Like Kabukiman, i'll probably get two of each. I got my first Kirk cup this morning and these things are great! The package is well done. I guess it's BK for lunch today as well. :lol:eek:

Got my Kirk glass this morning! Hopefully I'll have Spock by dinner :lol

Our BK is offering all four glasses for $6.99 with the purchase of a meal. I think they're neat, but since they don't have a McCoy, I'm not going to bother. I did get a kid's meal and got an Enterprize, but all I want is the trio and since the toys are given out at random, I'm not going to bother with those much either.

:eek
Blasphemy! When will you ever see collectible glasses again? Never, that's when! I can see passing on the super deformed guys, but the glasses? That's just wrong. :nono

:lol If they would've had a McCoy instead of Uhura, I would've gotten them.

Stop shaming me so I'll buy them anyway! :mad: :D

:lol If they would've had a McCoy instead of Uhura, I would've gotten them.

I'm a little surprised that there isn't a McCoy. However, I can see why they went with Uhura... I mean, do I even need to post a pic? :drool

I was able to score a set today! :banana I'll go back tomorrow for another set. :rock

And the toys... I wasn't going to get excited about the toys, but I grabbed a Scotty for my son and now I *need* to go back and grab one for me. You press a button and he yells "I'M GIVIN' IT ALL SHE'S GOT CAPTAIN!!" I checked out the included sell sheet and it looks like I'm going to have to get a McCoy as well. His phrase is: "I'm a doctor, not a physicist!" :rock

Got Nero and Spock tonight....just need Uhura and I've got my set. :rock

$1.99 with the purchase of a value meal but at the BK near my house they don't care how many glasses you buy as long as you buy a meal. I would imagine every BK is different.

How much does a set of the glasses cost? Do you still have to buy food?

Like Mike said, every BK is different. The first BK I went to sold 1 glass at $1.99 per value meal. With no option to buy any more unless you buy another value meal.

The second one I went to offered sets at $6.99 as long as you buy a value meal. I've heard of some BK's offering singles and sets without having to buy any food, but I haven't found any of those personally.

I'm a little surprised that there isn't a McCoy. However, I can see why they went with Uhura... I mean, do I even need to post a pic? :drool

I was able to score a set today! :banana I'll go back tomorrow for another set. :rock

And the toys... I wasn't going to get excited about the toys, but I grabbed a Scotty for my son and now I *need* to go back and grab one for me. You press a button and he yells "I'M GIVIN' IT ALL SHE'S GOT CAPTAIN!!" I checked out the included sell sheet and it looks like I'm going to have to get a McCoy as well. His phrase is: "I'm a doctor, not a physicist!" :rock

I figured the toys would be random but at our BK, they are selling each individual toy with the meal until it's gone, then moving to the next. I bought two meals today and got 2 of the same toys, a tricorder. I want the trio! :(

Here in Georgia, I went to my BK to snag a glass and got away with buying the entire set for $6.99 with the purchase of a combo.

Tomorrow, I plan to buy another set.

I got a set today for $7.96 ($1.99x4) with a value meal.

Just noticed Burger King isn't mentioned anywhere on the glasses or the packaging they come in. Interesting...

Just noticed Burger King isn't mentioned anywhere on the glasses or the packaging they come in. Interesting...

Thats a good thing lol, i picked up the Kirk glass today and they look decent..remind a little of the LOTR glasses they had long ago..not the style of the glass but, how it comes in a box kind of similar..i think the LOTR BK glases lit up though.

Equity Marketing designed the glasses. They at one time were making action figures of scooby doo and gang and samurai jack.

Back