Star Trek Promotional Tie-In Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabukiman

Greatest Person Ever
Reaction score
Posting this thread so that collectible discussion doesn't get lost in movie discussion.

Here's something new:

startrekposterjpg.jpg

And for those who missed it, here's a link outlining the Kellogs promotion: https://trekmovie.com/2009/03/26/report-on-kelloggs-star-trek-movie-promotions/

Second post reserved for Want/Have lists. If you post a want/have below, I'll keep track of all the different lists up here. :peace

The list:

Have / Want - Name
---------------------
Romulan Badge / ? - The Ween

Last edited:
I'm not sure why....but I'm a sucker for collectible glasses. Bring. it. on.

Is BK going to have kid meal toys too?

I got my first Kellog's badge today. SCORE! The Starfleet Command one! Are they supposed to come with bases though?

Last edited:
DUDE!!! REAL ACTUAL GLASSES AGAIN!?!?! THAT'S F'N AWESOME!!! I'm soooo all over these...

Is BK going to have kid meal toys too?

I got my first Kellog's badge today. SCORE! The Starfleet Command one! Are they supposed to come with bases though?

No bases. :monkey2

I haven't heard anything about kid's meals, but I (and my son) really hope so!

I was at Walmart and saw them putting out all of the Star Trek toys. It was a little disorienting for there to be Star Trek stuff available in a mainstream place again. This should be fun (unless the movie sucks).

I was able to find the Frosted Flakes with USB promo box today. It's free with 8 "tokens" or $7.99 with 1 token.

I'll check at the grocery store tomorrow to see if the token is the same token found on the pop tarts box (with movie ticket promotion).

I was able to find the Frosted Flakes with USB promo box today. It's free with 8 "tokens" or $7.99 with 1 token.

I'll check at the grocery store tomorrow to see if the token is the same token found on the pop tarts box (with movie ticket promotion).

I think they have them on Keebler cookies too.

So far the only cereal here that has the badges is Corn Pops and Mini Wheats. :(

Back