Star Trek Beyond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess they all blur together, seems like the ship gets destroyed a lot, or at least very heavily damaged.

By now they should just start building the next Enterprise after they finish the current one.

Seems like it got destroyed a lot in the next gen movies.

Found a history of the destruction and near destruction of the ships...

https://www.space.com/33541-star-trek-beyond-destroys-starship-enterprise.html

Last edited:
Guess they all blur together, seems like the ship gets destroyed a lot, or at least very heavily damaged.

By now they should just start building the next Enterprise after they finish the current one.

According to little write-ups on the boxes of some Star Trek toys I have this is pretty much what happens. They keep building ships and when an Enterprise gets destroyed they assign the name to the best ship they were working on next. I think that's how the Enterprise E was rolled out so fast, it was already in development when the D happened to be destroyed and it got called Enterprise.
For the end of Star Trek IV another constitution class ship that happened to exist became named the Enterprise A, although in that case probably for sentimental reasons to keep Kirk's Enterprise as the same type of ship it had always been - because by then the Excelsior class ship was around and those were supposedly more advanced. And sure enough the Enterprise B was Excelsior class.

The refit basic Enterprise NCC-1701 was destroyed in Star Trek III. Enterprise A wasn't destroyed as far as I know, just decommissioned eventually. Dunno 'bout B. I think the C is destroyed in a time-travel episode of TNG. The D is obviously destroyed on screen in Star Trek Generations.

Last edited:
According to little write-ups on the boxes of some Star Trek toys I have this is pretty much what happens. They keep building ships and when an Enterprise gets destroyed they assign the name to the best ship they were working on next. I think that's how the Enterprise E was rolled out so fast, it was already in development when the D happened to be destroyed and it got called Enterprise. And another constitution class ship that happened to exist became named the Enterprise A, although in that case probably for sentimental reasons to keep Kirk's Enterprise as the same type of ship it had always been - because by then the Excelsior class ship was around and those were supposedly more advanced. And sure enough the Enterprise B was Excelsior class.

Enterprise A wasn't destroyed as far as I know, just decommissioned eventually. Dunno 'bout B. I think the C is destroyed in a time-travel episode of TNG. The D is obviously destroyed on screen in Star Trek Generations.

You seem to know a lot, should I ask what the difference is between a constitution class ship and an Excelsior class, and once you tell me, will it increase my nerd/geek quotient?

You must set Nerd quotient to maximum setting

StarfleetSide1.jpg

Attachments

• probert-sizechart.jpg
    probert-sizechart.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 78

Laying in bed channel surfing and came across This is War starring Chris Pine and Tom Hardy fighting over the same girl. What song plays when Hardy shoots Pine in the neck with a dart? Sabotage by the Beastie Boys. It must be Pine's song.

Yeah...I'm bored.

The motorcycle part was really dumb.....could have done just about anything else and that plot could have resolved...

Was it me or did that first bike appearance have some seriously bad CGI? Might have been me....I was feeling sick at the time.

I can't remember that now. Could've been the 3D. Didn't you have problems with that?

Only Saw it because I didn't have to pay for it. Still wish I could have my 2 hrs back!:banghead. I'm also Glad that eye sore of a ship got destroyed, but knowing the retards running Star Trek the'll find a way to make the new one uglier.

Only Saw it because I didn't have to pay for it. Still wish I could have my 2 hrs back!:banghead. I'm also Glad that eye sore of a ship got destroyed, but knowing the retards running Star Trek the'll find a way to make the new one uglier.

So did you like it?

Back