Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger 1/6th figure from Sorcerer's Stone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
98dc7d3d45f051426fabedfc4c893f4f.gif
The sculpt is great, but it's too bad they likely won't make this expression, it's much more iconic than just smiling IMO. :lol

My Hermione

:)

aUftH4V.jpg

KnfMSEJ.jpg

E8oDUTx.jpg

XPujRCY.jpg

Love that trio shot, yeah those knee joints aren't the best but did Hemoine ever ride the broom in that Hogwarts uniform. :dunno

I know the later films she was riding on a broom but of course she had different outfits

The sculpt is great, but it's too bad they likely won't make this expression, it's much more iconic than just smiling IMO. :lol

Fortunately she pretty much had that expression in all the films. So maybe not with that hair or outfit, but the future releases will probably get that stern expression because the smiling is already done :lecture

Fortunately she pretty much had that expression in all the films. So maybe not with that hair or outfit, but the future releases will probably get that stern expression because the smiling is already done :lecture
That's true, I'll just be patient and see what Star Ace has planned for the future. :) And I should say I'm thankful they've handled this license well so far, and the more variants of the trio they can make the better. :)

That's true, I'll just be patient and see what Star Ace has planned for the future. :) And I should say I'm thankful they've handled this license well so far, and the more variants of the trio they can make the better. :)

:exactly:

They have almost every Harry Potter version in the works, so I can't imagine them skipping at least another older Ron or Hermoine.

Prepare to be bombarded with more versions and more characters

Last edited:
I know the later films she was riding on a broom but of course she had different outfits

I'm not sure why this is mentioned every couple of pages. All the students learn how to fly on brooms. Besides, she does in fact hold a broom while wearing the uniform.

Flying%20Class.jpg

1broom.jpg

1d65f9aa25bf1104373a444265be4488.jpg

broom-emma-watson-harry-potter-hermione-granger-Favim.com-2501927.gif

I think you missed the context

Love that trio shot, yeah those knee joints aren't the best but did Hemoine ever ride the broom in that Hogwarts uniform. :dunno

Nope, she didn't ever ride the broom in that uniform.
Only Neville, Harry and Malfoy did.
It's a great accessory though so I am not complaining about it, just maybe don't get upset if people question it?

Um, stuff happens offscreen, too. I'm pretty sure that wasn't their one and only flying lesson.

I might have missed the post, but why didn't Hermoine come with Crookshanks?

No reason given, but it is odd considering Hedwig and Scabbers were included.

Egel, you are so right. I didn't even think about that!!! Mystery solved!!!:slap

Back