Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger 1/6th figure from Sorcerer's Stone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap Very clever. If you're not posing the figure too often, you could add a small circular pad at the knee joint to make it look even more natural.

Just wanted to share an easy mod I did on my figure. I made some flesh colored stretch fabric covers for the legs to hide the unsightly knee joints. I cut two 4 inch by 1 1/2 inch rectangular strips from a pair of skin colored women's nylon stretch panties. I then rolled the strips around a 1/2 inch diameter metal rod, overlapping the sides and laying a bead of fabric glue along the seam. When dry, I pulled the tubes over the legs and pulled the socks up over them.

Excellent idea, that looks great! :clap Thanks for sharing :)

Very nice pictures of casual Hermione on Star Ace facebook page. Very tempting, but I have told my self only one figure a headskulp.
Pictures of scholerobe Draco as well but it looks like its year two head on year one body :(

IMG_2703.jpg

^ Wow, that does look good! Tempting but I'll be passing on this one as I already have the school robes version :)

I bought my Hermione on https://www.aliensgroup.pl/, but this shop is in Poland, and im still waiting for her ;). The ship of my Hermione is planned half of this month... I Cant wait for her any longer :) :)

Hello!
I recive my Hermione :). Finally! The one thing that annoying me is the HAIR ;). Hermione looks like she near stand from a loong sleep. Is there a way to little straighten her hair up?

IMAG0372.jpg

IMAG0377.jpg

@EDIT
Oh gosh, instruction about HAIR! Hehe :), today im going to buy hair wax for her and will straight this hair up :)

But her hair was exactly like that in the movie. If you straighten it, you're actually making it inaccurate

Hello!
I recive my Hermione :). Finally! The one thing that annoying me is the HAIR ;). Hermione looks like she near stand from a loong sleep. Is there a way to little straighten her hair up?

IMAG0372.jpg

IMAG0377.jpg

@EDIT
Oh gosh, instruction about HAIR! Hehe :), today im going to buy hair wax for her and will straight this hair up :)

tumblr_ndak6nwNmf1qdd90po1_250.gif

Back