Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger 1/6th figure from Sorcerer's Stone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It had to be that sweater...

giphy.gif

I know, but since the kids didn't change that much from Movie 1 to Movie 2, I wish they had gone with Movie 2 instead. Her casual wear in Movie 2 was much better. I will probably pass unless the accessories are awesome (hers were lacking compared to Ron and Harry).

hermione-granger-and-diagon-alley-gallery.jpg

I know, but since the kids didn't change that much from Movie 1 to Movie 2, I wish they had gone with Movie 2 instead. Her casual wear in Movie 2 was much better. I will probably pass unless the accessories are awesome (hers were lacking compared to Ron and Harry).

hermione-granger-and-diagon-alley-gallery.jpg

The accessories shouldn't be awesome--the casual kids just get a subset of the accessories from the Dress Robes versions.

I may be being blind here, but it doesn't look like the cardigan she wore, to me. The bands are way too wide etc. I know it's supposed to be, but it didn't look that bad. Even Mrs Weasley could've done a better/more fitted job than that.

I have casual Ron and Harry, but that's gonna have to be a pass from me too.

Yeah, it's not very accurate -- most notably all that yellow.

Yeah, I thought so. Thanks for finding a clear shot of her wearing it.

The pattern isn't even the same, there's no buttons, and the collar & cuffs are huge. Let's :pray: it's another prototype.

If they can get it more screen accurate, I'd be up for buying it. As it is, I personally think the cardigan looks too doll like and ill-fitting for my taste.

Still a great sculpt though - probably their best.

Yeah, knitting patterns for anything that small by hand or by machine is difficult. A printed pattern would be easier to make, though people would be upset that it's not knitted like Harry's red sweater or the Hogwarts sweaters.

Thanks everyone.
I wish there was a desk or table I could find.
I like the inkwell and quill she has and I'd like to have her posed using them.

Thanks everyone.
I wish there was a desk or table I could find.
I like the inkwell and quill she has and I'd like to have her posed using them.

I bought THIS for the Great Hall. I used a knife and cut down the legs on the table. Then I stained the table and benches darker and lacquered them.

THIS is a nice table too - I purchased one last year and found it to be great quality.

There are lots of desks on Ebay. I bought the DID Goebbels one for my Churchill, but they tend to be very expensive.

Just wanted to share an easy mod I did on my figure. I made some flesh colored stretch fabric covers for the legs to hide the unsightly knee joints. I cut two 4 inch by 1 1/2 inch rectangular strips from a pair of skin colored women's nylon stretch panties. I then rolled the strips around a 1/2 inch diameter metal rod, overlapping the sides and laying a bead of fabric glue along the seam. When dry, I pulled the tubes over the legs and pulled the socks up over them.

Hermoine1.jpgHermoine2.jpgHermoine3.jpgHermoine4.jpg

Back