Star Ace Harry Potter - Hagrid - DELUXE version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way am I paying that price for him. I will wait to see how he turns out at release and then wait for heavy discounts.

Charging Hot Toys quality money for a company's product that hasn't hit Hot Toys quality that often is hard. Plus there is no reason to PO figure anymore, since the days of them selling out before hand are behind us. I'm playing wait and see.

The figure run is determined by pre-orders. So the supply will only be a fractional percentage above the pre-orders.

Wonder if this'll be discounted after a while if it doesn't sell well.

I know it's not nice for Star Ace, but....BOY I sure do hope this is a poor seller. :lol

Hey guys I wanna preorder Hagrid to finish my Harry Potter collection but not sure where. Anyone have recommendations? (Willing to wait longer if it means saving a few bucks)

I'm assuming because you've not said, you're in the US?

USA = One Sixth Outfitters look to be the best price so far? HERE

UK = Is still up in the air, but Planet Action Figures tend to be competitive on Star Ace HERE

Last edited:
I'm assuming because you've not said, you're in the US?

USA = One Sixth Outfitters look to be the best price so far? HERE

UK = Is still up in the air, but Planet Action Figures tend to be competitive on Star Ace HERE

Thanks Anx1ous. Sorry didn't mention I was in U.S :lol.Decided to preorder the standard version from onesixthoutfitters:yess:
Btw the onesixthoutfitter link doesnt work, here is the standard version if anyone is interested also.https://www.onesixthoutfitters.com/products/pre-order-1-6-scale-rubeus-hagrid-standard-version-figure-by-star-ace-toys

Thanks Anx1ous. Sorry didn't mention I was in U.S :lol.Decided to preorder the standard version from onesixthoutfitters:yess:
Btw the onesixthoutfitter link doesnt work, here is the standard version if anyone is interested also.https://www.onesixthoutfitters.com/products/pre-order-1-6-scale-rubeus-hagrid-standard-version-figure-by-star-ace-toys

No worries. No idea why it didn't work, so have just changed it to their homepage. :duff

OSO are NYC and new, but that is often a good advantage with price and service. Not to mention he/she/they are members here and seem friendly :)

Big Chief Studios are offering Hagrid £20 cheaper than Planet Action Figures

https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/collectables/harry-potter/sixth-scale-figures/hagrid-deluxe

Oh, yeah. The PAF site confused me because they have both Hagrids listed as "Deluxe". PAF is including delivery. How much do BC want?

Big Chief are also doing harry, Ron and Hermione for £350. If I'd known, I would've waited to get all three at the same time. I'm still holding out for Hermione.

Big Chief have really sorted out their prices on Star Ace recently - much more competitive.

Last edited:
Oh, yeah. The PAF site confused me because they have both Hagrids listed as "Deluxe". PAF is including delivery. How much do BC want?

I was wondering that as well. I do want to get this figure but can't decide whether to go with BCS or PAF atm - also waiting to see if collectiblesdirectUK are going to be stocking him and if so at what price. I know Big Chief usually charge about £9 for delivery but that is for their 12" sized figures, so am thinking Hagrid may well cost a bit more. Decisions, decisions....:gah:

Pretty sure that John + Sherlock was £10 delivery and they were sent at the same time.

I remember this about the door and Moriarty I preordered from BCS now - they won't tell you shipping cost: "Will be added when items are due into stock".

Brilliant.

But, Triwizard Harry is £7.50.

Last edited:
No, they'll just make fewer of them if the preorders aren't there.

Well, I've seen Moody going for awfully cheap lately. Stores can't seem to get rid of him. Or at least, the ones I looked at a while back. Maybe he's sold out now. Don't know, and don't care tbh. What a disappointing figure.

Saw some good sales on Sirius too.

Back