Star Ace Harry Potter - Hagrid - DELUXE version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With some futzing, the hair will look good. But I'd love it if they actually made a rooted option available, for those interested in going down that path. The Hagrid beard looked much better than the Dumbledore beards.

But the sculpt is great, as are the accessories too. I do agree that Fang is a little on the small side though.

You know that the umbrella is just a disguise for his wand, right?

Yes, I do. Still too small.

abf3fcc2e426dbeb60f075d3518b025d.jpg

Still can't believe they got away with showing Hagrid getting some hanky-panky in GoF. :D

Hey O.S.O, is the price for Hagrid on your online store the retail price that Star Ace will be charging? $359 is a damn lot. :horror And it's the first PO I've seen for it.

The Rrp in the UK for the Deluxe version is £389.99, In the Us it is $388 I believe.

That's a crazy price. £390 = $560!!

Looks great. Would've preferred rooted, like Cmiller99, and it's a shame they won't do both versions of all of these bearded figures, but that is still one brilliant piece.

$50 difference between regular and deluxe..... I don't know, that just seems like a lot to pay for Fang and Hedwig...

Here is hoping that the price will be lowered. Looking forward to getting him!

Hey O.S.O, is the price for Hagrid on your online store the retail price that Star Ace will be charging? $359 is a damn lot. :horror And it's the first PO I've seen for it.

$359.99 is my price (before shipping) while Star Ace MSRP is $387.99 for the deluxe version.

That's a crazy price. £390 = $560!!

Looks great. Would've preferred rooted, like Cmiller99, and it's a shame they won't do both versions of all of these bearded figures, but that is still one brilliant piece.

I had a debate yesterday as someone on Facebook was saying I was "Ripping" people of with my prices, people assume if it is $300 in the us it is $300 to Gbp but it is not how it works, it's the same as an Xbox one is $350 in the us and £280 here, $400.

He was basically taking my price and converting it to Us dollar and comparing it to the us prices.

As you know Anx10us the Uk is the worst for these things :-(

Back