Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know this offhand, but why don't someone invite Nick to join Collector Freaks?

Heck, maybe he'll pony up the $ to join as a CF vendor sponsor?

Maybe he'll feel entitled to demand he be added as a honorary CF vendor sponsor for free with a lifetime CF premium membership for free?

Why he can spew his promotional buffoonery within CF, argue online with anyone questioning his posts, and demand the CF admins/mods to cancel/remove anyone critical of him because CF is benefitting from his association and his connection to Stallone?

The preceding is not hyperbole or sarcasm because it could very well happen/already under consideration. We've seen such occur before within the group before the name change and also after depending on the brand/manufacturer and vendor.

Again, it's about the $. However, in Nick's case it's about his ego along with the $.

That's right, you don't know.

Agent-N "filming a greeting for the unboxing review to be aired in Italy of our John Rambo 1/6 scale action figure".

sssvideorvw1.jpg

From what can be guessed, the figure he's holding is the same one that appeared in that infamous photo:

sssvideorvw2.jpg

I understand this doesn't mean the figure being reviewed is the same one he is holding, simply that THE AGENT HIMSELF will perform a greeting with this figure in hand.

Last edited:
The thing for me is that it just looks like an okay figure. It's not great or bad. It's just eh. The positive is that it's coming from Stallone; I guess. There's a lot of hype for just okay. Those dog tags look large for a figure that's touted as an end all be all.

The thing for me is that it just looks like an okay figure. It's not great or bad. It's just eh. The positive is that it's coming from Stallone; I guess. There's a lot of hype for just okay. Those dog tags look large for a figure that's touted as an end all be all.

Yeah, just "eh" and very expensive for what it seems to offer, especially when we were told (and continue to be told) that it was going to be the best figure ever made.

sssvideorvw3.jpg

I agree with what you say about the dog tags, and also the finish is quite clumsy.

sssvideorvw4.jpg

guys the figure is this .. you can only get worse since this is the proto and when there is mass production it will also affect the paint

Yeah, just "eh" and very expensive for what it seems to offer, especially when we were told (and continue to be told) that it was going to be the best figure ever made.

View attachment 562320

I agree with what you say about the dog tags, and also the finish is quite clumsy.

View attachment 562319
Thought the dog tag issue was addressed on FB and it was said they aren’t the final product

Back