Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is iconic for me. I agree the hatless sculpt is lacking in likeness but the other sculpt is a winner imo.

To turtle or not to turtle? That is the question..

The turtles are a must have accessory since Adrien sold the turtles to Rocky, which sparked their romantic love story and fueled his motivation to "go the distance."

I thought I read an article recently that the original turtles from the movie are still alive, with the pet shop owner.

I own the original KP Rocky but decided to get the Ultimate for all the extra accessories (diorama, Butkus, turtles, etc).

Also, hopefully the extra sculpt(s) in this set are compatible with the Star Ace Rocky 2 - that sculpt is a hot mess but I like the rest of the figure.

The turtles are a must have accessory since Adrien sold the turtles to Rocky, which sparked their romantic love story and fueled his motivation to "go the distance."

I thought I read an article recently that the original turtles from the movie are still alive, with the pet shop owner.

I own the original KP Rocky but decided to get the Ultimate for all the extra accessories (diorama, Butkus, turtles, etc).

Also, hopefully the extra sculpt(s) in this set are compatible with the Star Ace Rocky 2 - that sculpt is a hot mess but I like the rest of the figure.

That is pretty cool. Cuff and Link still rockin'...

He looks great with the hat. The hatless head looks a little blank.

Best deal is the Standard at $280 (which is still pricey) unless you really want those turtles.

Ultimate $380 - 3x heads and turtles
Deluxe $330 - 2x heads, no turtles
Standard $280 - 1x head (best), no turtles
785EE872-693F-4EDE-B802-5BEFB4A3594C.gif

He looks great with the hat. The hatless head looks a little blank.

Best deal is the Standard at $280 (which is still pricey) unless you really want those turtles.

Ultimate $380 - 3x heads and turtles
Deluxe $330 - 2x heads, no turtles
Standard $280 - 1x head (best), no turtles

Deluxe and Ultimate also come with the diorama base.

He posted this picture on Instagram once and implied that they are the actual Cuff and Link in the Creed movies (you also see them in Rocky Balboa)

I'm considering the Ultimate, even though I don't care for the dog, base, and turtles, but I do want all three head sculpts.

I'm also interested in the upcoming training version. Both looks are iconic. I wonder if they'll make an in ring version with boxing gear.

Is Stallone Shop only focusing on the Stallone figures only?

I want Creed but don’t want to settle for the horrendous Star Ace figures.

Clubber and Drago would be nice too.

Is Stallone Shop only focusing on the Stallone figures only?

I want Creed but don’t want to settle for the horrendous Star Ace figures.

Clubber and Drago would be nice too.
Considering it's Stallone's shop I'm guessing yes it's almost certainly only Stallone figures

I want a Paulie figure. For the price they could add him as an accessory with the turtles

The jury's still out. Personally they seem way overpriced.
Guys, I really want this rocky figure..but what’s the general consensus with figures from the Stallone line?

Overpriced but probably still cheaper than buying a custom or kitbashing yourself.

The figures are not Hot Toys or InArt level, probably closer to Sideshow quality.

In my opinion, the Loan Shark Rocky has the best head sculpts and accessories thus far (of the 3 Stallone figures). Overall, I like the set if the final lives up to the prototypes.

The first Rambo is the weakest sculpt and Cobra was better but most collectors will pose the latter with glasses so it looks fine to me.

Is this Loan Shark pretty much the same as KP’s prior unlicensed Rocky (besides the extra accessories)?

I have the KP but tempted to get this for the turtles and Butkus.

Also, I don’t recall the Rocky head without the hat being removable on the original KP sculpt. It’s been several years since i unboxed and placed the figure in the shelf so I forget.
In that case I’m Happy to help you getting rid of old KP and make room for the official figure😜

What's the difference between the two sculpts with the hat on? It looks like it's the same sculpt but with the eyes painted as looking off to the side. It's a shame that the sculpt with the hat off looks bad.

I like the sidewalk diorama base but I'm having trouble justifying the price as its a $50 price jump and I'll never use the hatless sculpt. The sculpt with his eyes looking slightly off to the side might be a little more natural looking, but I can't tell because its a proto. Even then you're still paying an extra $100 than standard to have the sidewalk and him looking off to the side. $400 for that is pretty steep.

Overall I think even the standard is overpriced for what you’re getting but if you’re considering this set the $50 bump is worth it in my opinion. A magnetic diorama base, additional hat and an ok~ looking headsculpt is worth it.

I personally went with the ultimate because I like turtles…

Just watched Rocky again tonight and I think I do want the figure. Leaning towards the deluxe edition.

I wouldn’t mind the ultimate for the turtles but not sure if they’re worth the extra $50. I know you also get the third sculpt but I feel like it’s only very slightly different and I probably wouldn’t use it anyways.

Honestly I’ll probably only use the sculpt with the hat. Mainly want the deluxe for the cool diorama stand. Also like that it’s magnetic.

Back