Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Have any of Stallone Shop's figures ran out of stock yet? Do I need to preorder this soon or will he still be in stock if i leave it a while??

I only see 2 headsculpts in the pictures. Are they not revealing the third one yet?

Seems like one hatless, two hatted with one of them looking slightly to the side.
If they are meant to be different headsculpts in the picture, they didn't put much effort into the third. It looks exactly the same

Looks like a corrected typo, only 2 listed now.

de319421229ecf92fb789eba87315ede_590x.jpg

Trying to decide if the base and extra sculpt are worth $50 to me or if I should just get the standard. The base is admittedly pretty cool.

Looks like a corrected typo, only 2 listed now.

de319421229ecf92fb789eba87315ede_590x.jpg
WTF

EDIT: checked again, you're mistaken. That's the Deluxe version you screenshotted. It's the ULTIMATE edition that comes with three headsculpts.

Last edited:
So ultimate edition is going to be 600 million dollars upfront?

Jokes aside, it is greatly priced. I need to see actual in hand figures before i bite. The last two i wasnt a fan of.

So ultimate edition is going to be 600 million dollars upfront?

Jokes aside, it is greatly priced. I need to see actual in hand figures before i bite. The last two i wasnt a fan of.
It's really expensive. Hot Toys War Machine from infinity war cost me significantly less than this will.

He looks great with the hat. The hatless head looks a little blank.

Best deal is the Standard at $280 (which is still pricey) unless you really want those turtles.

Ultimate $380 - 3x heads and turtles
Deluxe $330 - 2x heads, no turtles
Standard $280 - 1x head (best), no turtles

Back