Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like the Stallone Shop is producing different versions of Stallone figures as not to overlap with their licensed partners (i.e. ThreeZero, StarAce).

Although honestly, I wish they would revoke the license from StarAce - their Rocky 1 & 2 sculpts are horrendous.
They really need to pull Star Ace’s licenses. What they’re doing is borderline criminal lol

screenshot_140.png

He looks off without them though.And why is his neck like a tree trunk? Hair looks very plasticy like the first blood figure as well. For that price these problems stand out.

But of course Dean Knight hailed it as a masterpiece again because he got it for free and wants more
How can he get it for free ? :eek:

"Meat beater" has some nasty connotations to it but would look pretty cool on display.

Now I'm thinking of a "Cut me, Mick", swollen face head sculpt. Base could be just his corner of the ring with a bench, spit bucket and bloody towel for accessories...

cut-me-mick.jpg

If anybody has any idea how to find a Cobra figure (or wants to give up their preorder) , please let me know. I am simply devastated I missed the preorder... 😭
By far my most beloved movie when I was a kid, watched it a million times. Most memorable Stallone movie for me.
So sad I can't preorder anymore...
Sly Stallone Shop, please make more 🙏

If anybody has any idea how to find a Cobra figure (or wants to give up their preorder) , please let me know. I am simply devastated I missed the preorder... 😭
By far my most beloved movie when I was a kid, watched it a million times. Most memorable Stallone movie for me.
So sad I can't preorder anymore...
Sly Stallone Shop, please make more 🙏
Check each day. It will pop up every so often

Well, I did sign up for notification of any new availability on their site more than a month ago, but haven't recieved any notificationn...
The notification DON'T do SQUAT!!!

I did it two months ago nada. Notifications NEVER alerted me.

But checked every day then magically the preorder was open for a couple day.

If you want it, unfortunately you have to do the work yourself and check each day, multiple times.

The notification DON'T do SQUAT!!!

I did it two months ago nada. Notifications NEVER alerted me.

But checked every day then magically the preorder was open for a couple day.

If you want it, unfortunately you have to do the work yourself and check each day, multiple times.
Thank you for that info. I will check regulary then.
Also, please, if you see it available again, shoot me a reply on this post, I will get an email notification instanly over forum.
Has anyboy recieved their Cobra yet, except for reviewers?

Has anyone received their Cobra figure yet - or any indications of when it's getting released. I know the original estimate was late summer 2023. Hoping this is on its way...

I was going to pre-order this Cobra figure, but after giving the last entry some time to digest, I really didn't feel like it met the asking price. So on this one, I sat back. I need to see the actual production piece first. If they don't want anymore purchased in pre-order so be it. $300 is allot of money for a figure, so it really needs to be spot on for those dollars. We'll see how this plays.

Back