Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get you Charlie Manson's celebrity death list if you like. ;)
--

Not needed.

I wish a not politically correct film would get maid where in the not too distant future every major Hollywood celebrity is a victim of a serial killer. Law enforcement is clueless and powerless and the serial killer warns all law enforcement and government agencies that if they attempt to protect the celebrities they too will be targeted resulting in all law enforcement refusing to provide any protection to the celebrities and only private security companies are available that celebrities must pay for, but they too end up refusing to protect the celebrities due to a number of threats and tragic results targeting the owners and employees of such companies.

Even celebrities who are very anti-gun/anti-violence/anti-law enforcement are attempting to buy personal firearms, but they're being denied the ability to purchase firearms ranging from their vocal fans shunning them for buying firearms for self-protection after years of telling the public that all firearms are bad, etc. along with calls for being cancelled throughout social media due to their hypocrisy.

It would be a parody and satire of epic proportions, where in the end it's revealed all the celebrity murders is not the result of a singular serial killer, but an entire serial killer army of professional assassins sponsored by the government to distract the public's attention to cover up ongoing corruption and incompetence by the politicians in charge.

I am a Stallone fan but I must admit the man is a narcissist. "Picture, picture on my wall, who is the fairest of them all." "1/6th scale figure in my hand, you will command the most demand."

Those KP figure look pretty good. Probably what gave Sly the idea to make his own figures.

Z83BGKz.jpg

He looks alot happier with these figures then his own.

Looks like he has a stack of Rocky boxers on the table as well.

He used to have a warehouse full of his movie memorabilia. Somehow had all his costumes from all his films including the other character's costumes as well, and props, until he had most of it auctioned. He still has all the #1 Rambo knives from each of the films film in a big display area in his office. The knives from the first two films are probably worth A LOT money.

His 'decor'... his face... his obsession with his body... and height... he's been selling himself for so long I don't think he knows how to do anything else.

Of course, this is not unusual in Hollywood. But there are extremes.
Well, he became somewhat of a cultural icon with two different characters. Not too many people in life achieve that level of popularity and recognition. I don't know if I'd put him in the Elvis or Michael Jackson level, but we saw how things ended for those two guys, so all things considered, I think Sly has managed to stay somewhat levelheaded. Look at Mickey Rourke or the hundreds or thousands of people that go to Hollywood and end up in the streets chasing that dream. Showbusiness seems like a horrible thing to be a part of, so Sly and Arnold have managed to be somewhat "normal" and not completely crazy. Harrison Ford is another one, although he still chasing those Indy paychecks and headlines, but again, I think most people would in their shoes.

Well, he became somewhat of a cultural icon with two different characters. Not too many people in life achieve that level of popularity and recognition. I don't know if I'd put him in the Elvis or Michael Jackson level, but we saw how things ended for those two guys, so all things considered, I think Sly has managed to stay somewhat levelheaded. Look at Mickey Rourke or the hundreds or thousands of people that go to Hollywood and end up in the streets chasing that dream. Showbusiness seems like a horrible thing to be a part of, so Sly and Arnold have managed to be somewhat "normal" and not completely crazy. Harrison Ford is another one, although he still chasing those Indy paychecks and headlines, but again, I think most people would in their shoes.

They ALL chase what made them great given enough time.

But I doubt Harrison Ford has pictures of himself on his wall... and he clearly doesn't like his dolls. :lol

They ALL chase what made them great given enough time.

But I doubt Harrison Ford has pictures of himself on his wall... and he clearly doesn't like his dolls. :lol

In wrestling terminology, they're "marks" for themselves.

It's not just actors. Have you ever heard of Bret "The Hitman" Hart? I'm sure you must have seen him back in the 90's

7xf7HH6.jpg

Well, another wrestler named Scott Hall/Razor Ramon told a funny story about visiting Bret's house.

Oh, ego knows no bounds. I'm certain there's businessmen who egos shine far beyond Sly. Emperor's who built monuments to themselves, etc.

But there's a special class of vainglory that enjoys their own visage so much that they put pictures of themselves on their walls at home.

Clearly I have never met Stallone or worked with/for him, so he might indeed be a narcissistic imbecile, but having a picture of himself on the wall? That's not so strange... especially since it seems to be some artwork made by some semi-famous artist, dunno.
Just doesn't seem so unusual or eccentric.

Clearly I have never met Stallone or worked with/for him, so he might indeed be a narcissistic imbecile, but having a picture of himself on the wall? That's not so strange... especially since it seems to be some artwork made by some semi-famous artist, dunno.

It's by some artist named Andy Warhol. Not worth much probably. 🤭

Exactly, Stallone paints and makes fine art himself, he enjoys art, he has fan art in his office. Obviously ego is a factor, but at the same time, if you appreciate art, who wouldn’t appreciate art that their own work inspired.

I would love for one of my pieces to be hanging in his gallery, would be a highlight of my life. For now I settle for him having seen my work on social media.

Back