Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
honestly with the ******** that is surfacing through this person, whatever his name is. he has a smelly breath. there's honestly so much bad pr **** that comes from this person that anyone remotely keeping track of this release won't even feel inclined to buy the figure. maybe someone that isn't aware of all of this teasing.. maybe its just me

B16C0995-9B84-4604-849E-CB9EFA95906D.png

Love the box art - newly-commissioned drawing over figure photography all the way!

- just watch: the unboxing will play out like the Austin Powers bit where he's naked and something's always obscuring his teabiscuit, only in this case it'll be the figure's face artfully blocked at every angle.

This crazy marketing campaign is winning me over, unless the figure is a complete dud I'm almost certainly going to pre-order. How can I not order a figure of Rambo after Stallone does the unboxing vid on youtube. I think I need all actors to do unboxing videos in the future whilst quoting their famous lines from the relevant movie.

This crazy marketing campaign is winning me over, unless the figure is a complete dud I'm almost certainly going to pre-order. How can I not order a figure of Rambo after Stallone does the unboxing vid on youtube. I think I need all actors to do unboxing videos in the future whilst quoting their famous lines from the relevant movie.
Watch it break apart like a Sideshow unboxing of their wolverine figure lol

I think I need all actors to do unboxing videos in the future whilst quoting their famous lines from the relevant movie.
Would be great to watch Arnold doing this. He doesn't take himself as seriously when it comes to movie stuff.

Back