SSW LOTR ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Viking28

Yeah, I'd be really pissed if I was David Wenham. Just think of all the none character statues they have done. It just out of order not even to do a bust of him.

Re: Are you a Eomer freak?

I don't know the email address

I just sent mine to two different ones....I hope one of them made it!

Chicky?
I didn't add all of my info as I did not know if I still had the correct e-mail for you!!!

Re: Stop it please?

Being myself a person who starts off thinking really big, and often later find out I've bitten off a bit too much, I get the idea this is sort of what happened here. A lot of the 'random' characters seem to have been envisioned or produced early, and the main 'missing' character complaints focus around ROTK.

i sent a message thorugh ezboard.i think it was a pm.the email addy wasnt available.and i edited my post from eomer rocks! to "eomer rocks: i lied it better with the exclamition point but felt the need to follow rules:banana

THANKS CHICKY!!!!! I emailed you at the mistress of the web email address! YOU ROCK!! :bow :bow

Whether I won something or not , thanks for the offer Chicky !

I have Eomer bust, it is good. Congrats to those who won. Now, where is the Faramir bust contest? :lol

Geez...I say all the nice things and win nothing:naughty

Still love you Sideshow...and Chicky

I'm not even sure who I emailed . I guess someone out there will be confused .:dunno

Hi Chicky!

OK...I just sent a PM and an e-mail with info....I hope it all went to you and not to ....they unknown... :skull

Chicky thats very kind of you.

Stumpy,
I don't think any of us are truly mad at SS just bummed. We will get over it and move on and love what we got. Almost everyone here including myself really loves SS and loves them for all they have done for us LOTR collectors over the time they have made these products. People are just bummed and want to vent give them that without coming in and being an @#%$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back