SSW LOTR ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oh well

Hey SS, if this is truly the last pieces we will see, YOU SUCK

YOU actually think it was Sideshow that said lets end this now???

Yeah, I don't think its SS either but its probably New Line :p Who knows it may be a group decision but its not a good decision to leave characters still needing to be made. Ending is ok but ending without doing two vital guys and three really is sad.

it doesn't matter why the line ends... i understand the license is expiring... and i'm not upset that the line is coming to an end...

BUT...

THEY are the ones that chose to end the line with these lame offerings...

This was a money maker for SS and its done outside of them (the sculpting that is) so it wasnt really taking resources away from other projects.

THEY are the ones that chose to end the line with these lame offerings...

How do you know that it was them that decided to end it with these pieces? How do we not know that it was "Here you go 3 more pieces to release and o yea thats it, no more nada thats the end"

!!

GAWD....:puke give a PJ statue instead, Sam carring Frodo, I never like that idea and thank GOD it will not be made......

Re: !!

Sam Carrying Frodo... IS THE obvious choice for the last statue.. like Cory said.. the story is all about them... there is only one representation of both of them, and that scene is the greatest in the trilogy. It would have been so awesome and so poetic!

Re: !!

A PJ statue,? or a Faramir statue.? Well I know which one I would have taken. Even though I'm grateful for what he helped to do.:\

re

IS THE obvious choice for the last statue

Hmm, I would have to say that a Grey Havens environment would have been a sweet conclusion to this line.

Re: re

That would have been nice Gaz. But an "End of all things Environment" would have been
a perfect way to end the line for me, very poetic. Those Eagles on the rock base just perfect.

Re: ?

and people think i'm an @#%$...?

i think you stole the crown... :rolleyes

and people think i'm an @#%$...?

THINK, not thinking needed here as we all know.... ;)

Anyhow.............. ;) Get your much needed :help ok and come back as some other screen name.....:rolleyes

Stop it please?

People, can we act like respectable people again? Its starting to get out of hand. I know most people are gutted that the line is ending and we didnt get a Faramir or Eomer or any of all the suggestions we made, but going berserk on eachother isnt going to help.

Re: Stop it please?

What bugs me is that in various chats at events eg. sdcc TF etc., sideshow hinted on a big finish to the line................this ain't a big finish.......more a exit via the back door

I think, in reality, whatever they offered, there would be those that were happy and those that were not. For some the glass is always half empty. At the end of the day, look at all of the superb stuff that they have produced and be grateful. If you are so gutted that they aren't going to make your favourite statue, why not take up sculpting and make one yourself?

Re: Stop it please?

The LOTR licence has been extremley good to everyone involved eg: Sideshow, us collectors, WETA, and all those credit card companys! This licence must be their biggest and most successfull and lucrative ever, and it has made them into a household name what with the DVD gift sets. People have spent some serious money with them, possibly more than any sane person should, So I can totally understand everyone being so pissed off at them to end the line so suddenly in this way and with several main characters missing. Everybody who visits this board regularly fully understands that the licence was going to end and are extremley gratefull to sideshow and weta for what they have done for the last few years but I think it is the WAY it has ended that has upset so many of us.

Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back