1/6 Hot Toys - TMS128 - The Bad Batch: Imperial Clone Commando

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent as much time trying to add this to my cart as I did in queue. What a mess.

I spent a solid 15 minutes trying to add it to my cart, and once I finally got to payments it said "You are not eligible to purchase this waitlisted item". Ugh, Hopefully I'm an early waitlist.

Honestly? No lol.

I’m pretty disappointed with the final product and how lazy HT was with this.

Might not keep but glad I grabbed one in case it grows on me.

Just hope HT takes the criticism to heart and starts from scratch (besides the helmet) for the next one.
Since these are going like hot cakes I don't think HT will bother.

Wow that was some massive ********. I had it ready to go, added to cart to buy and check out, got multiple error messages, kicked out, refreshed, anddddd waitlisted.

I've tried 5 times already to had it to the cart and got three different error messages...

I finally had it in the cart and checkout but it then said "Your shopping cart is empty"

1715979354190.png

They really want to gauge interest........

Did you get one?

No. I was down to about 4 minutes when they paused. I knew right then it was over, and sure enough I was right.

I was in the preorder waiting room for well over 30 minutes before all this started, its not like I was a late log-in.

Right now I'm thinking Im not putting myself through this agonizing wait again. And then to be told no, after all that. This is a little reindeer game that I dont think I'm going to be indulging in.

Back