SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because they're cheap and non-Elite™ :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

If the tigers come out like Flints, the Soldier Story boonie will just need to be faded to match.

for me it has nothing to do with being cheap...its because the sweater is useless to me and my stalker would never get displayed with it...Stalker is full on camo to me....not borrowing Beachhead's sweater for the day...I order exclusives when necessary

It can't have anything to do with being cheap because both versions are the same price. My original question was simply about value for money. If 2 items are identical and the same price, yet 1 item comes with extras I thought it would be more logical to get the exclusive and get the better value for money.

Just my opinion is all

GIJoe is a special forces group. They wear what they want. What military formation does Spirits Indian outfit fall under?

GIJoe is a special forces group. They wear what they want. What military formation does Spirits Indian outfit fall under?

Bro...that ____ was in the cartoons. Sure they're SF, but every SF group have there own distinctive crest. I'm just saying they're two separate units.

Cause he is a Ranger :dunno

And being Special Forces he can were whatever he likes :dunno

Not really. Rangers have a tan beret now. Green Berets have a completely different flash on their beret. It has their crest with the words "De Opresso Liber."

~~I had to get on the waitlist because I forgot about the pre-order until this afternoon. Impressive looking figure overall.

Doesn't matter what they have now, the orignal figures was green. Stalker would look lame with a Tan beret.

Cause he is a Ranger :dunno

And being Special Forces he can were whatever he likes :dunno

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qC301ZbdEyk" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qC301ZbdEyk" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

:rock Yup. Anyone that's been to both is a badass IMO. My brother is slated to go to Ranger school sometime this year, and I hope his pansy ass can make.

While I love that they use and try to make these have a major sense of realism these are based on the cartoons and he had a green in that. So I think we can let that slide right?

:rock Yup. Anyone that's been to both is a badass IMO. My brother is slated to go to Ranger school sometime this year, and I hope his pansy ass can make.

Tell him to start losing sleep, get use to not eating. The first 2 weeks are the WORST. But when gets back to his unit....he'll be a badass Mo'Fo!!!!

It can't have anything to do with being cheap because both versions are the same price. My original question was simply about value for money. If 2 items are identical and the same price, yet 1 item comes with extras I thought it would be more logical to get the exclusive and get the better value for money.

Just my opinion is all

the Regular version is not the same price as the ex....other vendors have it for 112.99...which saves me from paying more VS. buying it direct from Sideshow...if I want the exclusive,then I buy from Sideshow directly and pay more...

I think they ment there is no point in order both the exclusive and regular from SS since they are the same price and also since SS is letting you order 2 exclusives.

Maybe old news, but the EX is already sold out! Not bad. Around 24 hours, maybe a bit more. But thats great for the edition size!

Back