SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that its been pointed out that backwards stock on the M-32 is bugging me. Please fix it so that it goes on the inside of his forearm, not the outside Sideshow!

I would really like a boonie to go with Stalker. Anyone know if one has been produced before?

Think Sideshow can be convinced to include one, like Firefly's second head????

The problem is matching the camo pattern.
Soldier Story produced a Nam Tigerstripe boonie:
https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2009/05/soldier-story-16-us-macv-sog-review-i.html
close.jpg

It might be best to wait for Stalker to be parted out and make a boonie from his fatigues.

Well my concern to be online when this came up for Preorder was not needed. I didn't even know it was up until I noticed it on the front page of hisstank.

I ordered the exclusive with ease but I don't understand why some people would order the regular over the exclusive while both were still available????

Because they're cheap and non-Elite™ :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

I would really like a boonie to go with Stalker. Anyone know if one has been produced before?

Think Sideshow can be convinced to include one, like Firefly's second head????

If the tigers come out like Flints, the Soldier Story boonie will just need to be faded to match.

I think the only fault of the figure is that the EX sweater isn't all camo'd like the original figure. But that is a very minor nit all things considered.

You know, I would have thought that would bother me quite a bit, but I quite like it, and it's grown on me quite a bit too.

Because they're cheap and non-Elite™ :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

If the tigers come out like Flints, the Soldier Story boonie will just need to be faded to match.

for me it has nothing to do with being cheap...its because the sweater is useless to me and my stalker would never get displayed with it...Stalker is full on camo to me....not borrowing Beachhead's sweater for the day...I order exclusives when necessary

He's looking a lot like Tyler Perry in that shot.

Maybe I'll use the head for that Madea bash I've been dreaming of. :p

Not digging the head sculpt. I know it's supposed to be that model from Transformers, but forgetting that, it looks a bit like a guy who had bad plastic surgery.

joan_rivers.jpg

I don't really care for the paint app for the eyes. Not sure how the chinese 1:6 manufacturers do it, but seems like a multi-step process where the eye gets a coat of sheen at the end to give it a wet look. These SSC figure eyes are just black dots with zero depth. At this scale you should be able to make at least semi-realistic eyes, and I don't see a good reason to try and go cheap and make it some simple stylistic thing either.

Back