SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would let me order a second when they do. But I called and asked if I could order a second Flint and they told me no (which I expected).

But this works just fine for me. I will have my buddy order the extra Flint Exclusive for me if it is still available in a couple of weeks.

If you talk to the right person you could get that second one

It looks good, but it also makes me want to kit bash my own with Soldier Story parts and either a HT or custom head. Bah, I preordered an EX--at least I can cancel w/o penalty on this one if I lose my nerve at the last minute.

Yeah, not really liking the HS too much. Just trying to think what kind of head would work with this one...

Nova-Force, HT no longer produces military figs, but I would say Sideshow is below that level of quality when HT was in that game. Right now, Soldier Story is my favorite military figure producer and SSC Joes are also step below Soldier Story as well, IMO. Most of it is in the details--SSC Joes lack the detail in HS, paint app, and general production in comparison. They are ok for the money considering the license, but if you don't really have a vested interest in the GI Joe brand, you're better off with Soldier Story.

Glad to see Stalker in Q2. Ordered with RP for a total of $63 for this really awesome figure. Like the 500 Es as well nice solid number that allows it to sell out quickly and not set on the shelves most likely when it ships.

Ordered when I got home, glad to see I didnt have to get on the waitlist. Q2 cant come soon enough

Back