SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that's what I thought. I don't mind the beret on Flint, because despite all the accolades of bada$$ness on his filecard, I look at him like a rear echelon guy / support guy (sorry, Kara). But for the same reason Beachhead has his balaclava and Dusty his helmet, I feel Stalker's beret should be reserved for post. As you mentioned, patrol cap, etc., would be better.

Really, it's not an issue, just me being nit-picky on something that's pretty damn perfect already.

The way I see, all bets are off with GI Joe. They wear what they want, and in some cases, practicality be damned!

I'm sure Stalker would wear a boonie cap or other headgear in certain situations (after all his V2 figure had a knit cap), but people have worn berets in the field in the past - like Nam said, initially in Vietnam, and of course certain units - tankers and British airborne come to mind - in WWII as well.

All the Ex's have come back to stock is why :lol

I wish they would let me order a second when they do. But I called and asked if I could order a second Flint and they told me no (which I expected).

But this works just fine for me. I will have my buddy order the extra Flint Exclusive for me if it is still available in a couple of weeks.

Very cool that they are allowing 2 exclusives per person.

Didn't notice that, I just saw the 500 and was worried about getting my order in. I would rather get one exclusive and then get a regular cheaper through a retailer if I wanted to display him both ways.

Whoa, went up earlier than I expected.

Ordered. 13 of 15 on the Joes (took called strikes on Crimson Cobra Commander and Cobra Desert Sniper).

Went ahead and ordered two; with no NRD, why not.

Definitely keeping one, and can cancel the other if I choose to.

Wow, 2nd Quarter 2011. We could have this bad mother on our shelves by April!

Hell, yeah. April would be great.

Back