SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a caine productions jason sculpt and painted hock, if anybody is interested. I lost interest in my custom project.

Ganghood body or a wide shoulder body work. You can always use blue tac or mix up some magic sculpt or apoxy sculpt. Put in the wrist, wait about 45 min, put the wrist pegs in, turn them around slowly and let it dry.

SSC Part 3 and my custom diorama of Jason's shack
c06bbe99d6aef2f2497e3fbf872a1e45.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

this is sick!

Does anyone know what the next figure will be in SSC Horror figure line??? Has there been any posts?? I know ThreeZero has their Leatherface Figure coming out but I didn’t know if Sideshow was making more figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say prolly none. They have just offered one off's with the 1/6 movie characters, no particular line. I would like to say a new Myers, but since they havent been able to offer a PF of him, another 1/6 is nil. Not sure of any other icons that would sell well enough that hasn't already been done by other companies. Maybe Bub. Elvira would be nice. And with Snake and Jack Burton worked, a MacReady could also be on the table.

I would say prolly none. They have just offered one off's with the 1/6 movie characters, no particular line. I would like to say a new Myers, but since they havent been able to offer a PF of him, another 1/6 is nil. Not sure of any other icons that would sell well enough that hasn't already been done by other companies. Maybe Bub. Elvira would be nice. And with Snake and Jack Burton worked, a MacReady could also be on the table.

Damn. That’s a shame. I would love to see 1/6 Creeper from Jeepers Creepers or someone do a 1/6 Pumpkinhead. Such an untapped market in a world of multiple of the same Superhero movie and comic figures.

This guy arrived today, wish I purchased it sooner but couldn’t justify the prices I seen.
Without reading back through the thread, any mods I should consider?
5f1db0c7f234fff893ee133999757d5a.jpg

I waited to buy this one.
Sold out every where I looked.
My brother found one on Amazon.
I looked at Cotswold Collectibles as a long shot.
Sure enough they had him for original price!
I can’t wait to get him!
Where are people getting the dock display stand with the Crystal Lake sign?
I’d like to know.

I finally got this figure!
Solid body no loose limbs!
I hope the remake the Jason from part VII with the chain
around his neck & removable mask!

Back