SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The still make Future? Wow....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well officially it’s by Pledge but if you look at the label....

e2cd0d479db2135360e6a7fc2f31ddce.jpg

I used it to turn my Freddy sculpt and hands from dull and flat to the nice wet moist burnt look.

Moist.....ewwwww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That stuff is fantastic for the wet look on blood.....

Going to check for if tomorrow...

For those who are wondering "what are the chances", I just won the Sideshow facebook Friday the 13th Jason contest. Just from commenting on Facebook. And I'm in Canada. Pretty sweet. Unfortunately, I think that means that I can't win anything in Spooktackular, 'cause a lot of the contests rules say that you can't win more than one contest in 30 days....

Congratulations I always thought it was a bunch of bull.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

For those who are wondering "what are the chances", I just won the Sideshow facebook Friday the 13th Jason contest. Just from commenting on Facebook. And I'm in Canada. Pretty sweet. Unfortunately, I think that means that I can't win anything in Spooktackular, 'cause a lot of the contests rules say that you can't win more than one contest in 30 days....
YxhCJAR.jpg

JK man, congrats!

Nice ....I enter every months for years....

Nothing yet. Rumor is some freaks have won multiple times....

Actually, I've won twice now... I won this on Facebook (and a extra reward point/code here or there), and I also won the monthly newsletter once. A PF Thor. Ended up trading it for Diecast War Machine MK1.
But I went for almost a decade entering every contest I could find and winning nothing. Maybe I should start playing the lottery this year too!

Enjoying these figures this time of year. Still waiting on Freddy to join these two.
bc0b5561dd25ae115ae9796cdf70fc02.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks SirGor! Only a few mods for him. Padded the shoulders, widened the neck, repainted the mask and added new chevrons thanks to Galactiboy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Has anybody taken this figure apart? I know the stock body has loose limbs from what I've heard and was wondering if the upper torso could be put onto another body

20170912_224530.jpg

20170912_190901.jpg

20170912_190756.jpg

Terrific. I can't get these photos to post in potrait... Oh well, you get the idea. Big thanks to GalactiBoy!

Back