SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought one of these apparently "brand new" on the weekend for $160 USD, is that cheap ? Looking forward to seeing if anything's wrong with it

IMG_20221223_160551_565.jpg
IMG_20221223_162821_743.jpg
IMG_20221223_165247_723.jpg

I know I’m way late on this but I recently decided my custom from years ago didn’t hold up anymore so I decided to grab this on eBay and put my Caine mask on it.
Pretty happy with the result!
I have two shirts as well so I will probably dye one at some point
View attachment 616141

Nice mask. What custom did you have that you thought didn't hold up to this?

Here's my Jason.

20230107_210305.jpg

Has anyone tried a body swap on this? What I thought for years was a typical Sideshow loose joint on the butterfly swivel at the shoulder is a broken post at the bottom of the swivel. My stuff’s been in storage for a while or I would’ve noticed it sooner. Of course, the figure still looks fine in any pose and I don’t want to damage the torso overlay removing it. Then there’s the forearms I want to keep that will provide their own challenges I’m sure. Not having a ton of experience with customization, I’m debating on whether or not to tackle this or leave it alone. It’s one of my favorites so I don’t want to risk ruining it if it’s too damaging. Any thoughts?

That new hock is phenomenal. I always thought the SSC version was pretty bad. I've noticed a lot of time companies struggle with getting them right. Is Auzorann a member here? Where can I find them?
He's on IG and has a web site, he currently isn't taking orders off cuz to catch up with orders

How long has this Sideshow Jason been out, 7 or 8 YEARS?! The design is already dated and they REALLY need to re-do some horror stuff and re-do it properly. I'm glad they got rid of old whathisface who always made up an excuse for a poor/inaccurate design and call it "stylized." SMH. They guy found a new job at Tweeterhead so I'm glad he's emplyed but man, some of these mask scuplts need updating. The SS Myers 1/5 hairline... another "stylized" choice. Ghost Face and Leatherface looked pretty accurate. Myers and Jason need a do-over

Just received this roy burns figure today by roadkillcustoms_ on Instagram he painted it and put it together this is the 3rd piece I own from him and he never fails and the head sculpt and hock is by anewkindoffearcustoms
InShot_20230419_140026514.jpg

IMG_20230419_140248.jpg

Last edited:
Back