SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait so you did that? What defects did it have before you deatroyed it ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
The butterfly joint in the chest that allows for forward and back shoulder articulation was busted, and paint missing on one of the eyes where the pupil was supposed to be. Instead of sending it back, Popcultcha told me to completely destroy it.

No one got any of that, but it was an image that was released as to what "supposedly" Sideshow had in mind to put out.

Correction: We did get some of that just not that unmasked head.:)

200.gif

I have a part 3 Jason(Beto) headsculpt with the neck and shoulders as one piece. What body and or mod do I need to make this fit onto a body? I bought a neckless body but do I need an inner neck joint adapter??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first time seeing a Jason Goes to Hell Jason; more pics please. It looks amazing

Woah! $299 isn't under retail lol. From what I remember, the figure was $240 retail. So crazy how this particular figure has gone up in value, compared to others that were done better, like Freddy or Ash.
Id guess it's the popularity of the character. And I'd say it's debatable on which is the better figure Jason or Freddy. I think Ash is a bit better than both, but imo Freddy is kinda a meh for me.

I've modded both where I'm [emoji817] happy with my Jason now,. But I'm still feeling pretty "meh" about my Freddy. I think I'm just not digging the sculpt.

But maybe I'm just biased since I'm a bigger Jason fan I dunno. [emoji23]20181127_075623.jpeg20181127_080140.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's a perfect Friday part III Jason now. Great work.

We just have to accept that the Sideshow Freddy is a subpar figure in many ways. It's one of the reasons I haven't bought it yet. Sculpt, sweater, hat being unremovable for some dumb reason, skin color is off etc. There's just too much work to make it a better figure

That's a perfect Friday part III Jason now. Great work.

We just have to accept that the Sideshow Freddy is a subpar figure in many ways. It's one of the reasons I haven't bought it yet. Sculpt, sweater, hat being unremovable for some dumb reason, skin color is off etc. There's just too much work to make it a better figure
Thanks [emoji482]

Freddy I had to mod the sweather. Torso. Removed the stock hat and added a felt version. Added a gloss wet look to him and I'm still not [emoji817] happy. I'm really thinking it's the sculpt/likeness.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Woah! $299 isn't under retail lol. From what I remember, the figure was $240 retail. So crazy how this particular figure has gone up in value, compared to others that were done better, like Freddy or Ash.

Yeah, the deal expired but it was like $175 or $190 when I posted that.
I guess for Japan, Sideshow figures are imports so the retail price over there is gonna be a lot higher than in the US since most Sideshow figures are around $300-400 on HLJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back