SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caved in and ordered. Will do the same for Destro. All flex-Paying except Storm Shadow when is up for order. I think they all look awesome and great for the price. So GI-Joe is taking over my collection for a bit. Sorry Star Wars. :clap

She looks absolutely amazing! Whatever changes they made work because I can't find any flaw with this one. Sideshow did an outstanding job here!

I can't believe Sideshow got her right. Mind blown. :panic:

Yer i woke up to she her and almost cried with joy. Kinda like waking up with a gun barrel to ones head and noticing its a beautiful woman holding the gun you quickly forget about the gun (the gun being the future expense) :lol

And so getting Destro now, man i cant believed i was getting worried
Ordered and Ordered

Just went to my order page
Baroness
Cobra Commander
Major Bludd
A geeks dream come true, now hurry up with the SS v2 and Destro and then it will be all the classic cobra line up from GIJOE RAH 1-23

Easy order. She turned out awesome! Too bad for Destro though. I wonder who I can get to fill his spot now? hmm..

So will Baroness include the cool stand she's shown on in the pics? The stand isn't mentioned in the details.

I dunno, I'm liking Destro a lot now. Did you see that second headsculpt? Looks pretty great to me. The first one sucked though.

Yeah, but I was really hoping for a smooth chrome dome for the EX. But, now all I can see are those funky rivet head band. And as for the panel face with the "people's eyebrow"? No thanks. The coat is another deal breaker for me too. I know that I could just change his coat, but I can't just make a new HS. So he's a pass for me. Sucks because I was waiting forever for him too. :(

So will Baroness include the cool stand she's shown on in the pics? The stand isn't mentioned in the details.

I think she will. It was mentioned before that the base is used to store some accessories. You can see in some pics where the bottom slides open. There's a slight gap.

Back