SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the new female SSC bodies any good?
Although I don't collect GI Joe I can't help but think what an awesome Madame Hydra she could make.

Are the new female SSC bodies any good?
Although I don't collect GI Joe I can't help but think what an awesome Madame Hydra she could make.

Nobody knows until we get the Baroness in hand. Mmmm.

Ahh thank you. Didn't realize she was the first female since they did the new body.

I think it was Harley Quinn that was first announced, but SSC site says Baroness would arrive earlier by a month. Regardless of who comes out first, only then would we know how the new female base bodies would fare :)

How the hell did one of the most difficult characters to properly convey as a 12 inch figure turn out to be one of SSC's most flawless? It makes no sense. :cuckoo:

1000041_press01-001.jpg

How the hell did one of the most difficult characters to properly convey as a 12 inch figure turn out to be one of SSC's most flawless? It makes no sense. :cuckoo:

1000041_press01-001.jpg

Maybe Sideshows real die hard RAH Joe Fan is a chick. :dunno

Is Groovy on the SS team???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nah Bischoff's just hard up for Baroness and could give a **** about Destro.

I want this Baroness figure more and more. I'd really like to get the Exclusive because of the head sculpt but knowing me, I'll probably just end up with the regular version.

1000041_press01-001.jpg

A broken clock is still correct twice a day. In this case, it's once a year. Well, two years since The Baroness was revealed LAST year.

So what did they change from 2012 to 2013?

Everything looks the same; but from what I remember; the original had small twine to connect the should plate to the chest armor. Now it looks as if we have a cloth piece, that covers the neck, that connects the shoulder plates to the chest armor.

I feel like parts of her armor might have been brown instead of black last year and that her undersuit material might have changed.

A lot has changed. The original design had the same round glasses on the alternate sculpt. She had clunky high heel boots (not nice high heels) on the original design and she had BROWN straps on her armor which is wasn't accurate. She now looks flawless. I quite disliked the old design because of the flaws. The updated design, though subtle, makes her PERFECT. :hi5:

Back