SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome. Hope Ssc are going to give us more on the body itself !! If this is the new long awaited one I need details.

Part of me wants to order this right away and the other part wants me to wait and see how this one turns out. :lol

I'm not happy with Destro but having Baroness and Destro together is unavoidable. As good as this is, it'll make me order him just to have them together.

Freaking expensive, but the ex headsculpt is essential.

I used my $50 worth of reward points which goes against my standard proceedure, but I have a feeling this might be the last item I ever order direct from SSC.

Baroness looks fantastic. I've put 1/6 collecting on hiatus lately but this and the new Walking Dead figures from ThreeZero may get me temporarily back in the game.

of course they sucker me into buying the exclusive with the additional headsculpt...scumbag sideshow.

just ordered the EX now. looks great! the only lil thing i have issue with is that i wish the heels were done more like the pf and not so flat like it is here. besides that lil nitpick this figure looks outstanding. now why can't they do destro properly?! anywho excited!

I actually think Destro looks pretty cool. I'm surprised Sideshow gave him a reveal of sorts with this pre-order. I'm also surprised; now that we can see more of him; that people are still so down on the figure. Two head sculpts, the trench coat is a nice modern touch IMO, and he has his classic wrist gauntlets. He even looks to have a radio/GPS-type device.

Even with the raised eyebrow, he looks pretty badass in that shot; the 2nd of the two.

Also, couldn't be happier with Baroness. Her feet and shin guards gave me pause when they first revealed her last year, but it looks like they fixed that. And they blacked out all her belts and straps because brown makes purists cry. Jokes aside, she looks great. Pre-ordered.

Back