SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$60 for the binocs...congrats!?!

6a00d8341c51c053ef013485f32bfc970c-pi

Opulence, we hyez it.
We don't minds savings da monies,
but niet at da costs of beings da Elites™

finally put my extra duke on a true type. he looks pretty good but he has to wear barnes jungle boots atm because i need to get some TT feet for him. have a nice set of aci boots waiting. :yess:

Duke rocks. I think he is my favorite Joe in the line so far.

he is up there for me as well. just something about him. they really nailed the look and feel of the character. his gear is nice and you can really change up his look based on how you gear him out. he is definitely a sharp looking figure. i still would like to snag one more to do a resolute custom.

New girlfriend not a fan of action figures, eh? ;)

:lol:lol:lol Actually, she doesn't mind (in fact, she's coming to SDCC to check out all the geek chaos first-hand) but she probably hates clutter and hoarding even more than I do. So time to start scaling back on all of the stored boxes. :horror

I'm finishing up my Duke custom. I'm wondering if I should display him with the G. I. Joe patch or not (it seems like overkill). Do you guys think I should display him with that patch?

I used both :dunno
picture.php

That's cool, everybody has their own way of attaching the patches. I like your huge flag display. :clap Personally, I try my best to display my Joes with their patches according to military protocol. I'm going to put the flag on his right sleeve pocket and probably the G. I. Joe patch on his left (if I even use it).

Last edited:
Back