SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my updated pics of Duke. I initially wanted to just re-paint his hair, because I got sick of that canary yellow turd that was on his head from the production paint. I ended up repainting the entire head, since the production paint just easily wiped right off, when I was removing the hair paint. I took some better pics with better lighting than the ones I rushed out on TAs thread. This is just my third complete head re-paint. My other 2 I did last month and will be revealing them shortly. I'm going to velcro the pockets shut and add a flag and G.I. Joe patch on his shoulders.

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

I'll have to get a better camera, so right now my video camera pics will have to do.

Here's my updated pics of Duke from my custom thread I just started. Better lighting to show what I've done.

Here are some new updated pics of Duke (had to use better lighting, since my last pics looked washed out).

011.jpg

025.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

024.jpg

for reference here's is what Dukes head looked like before the re-paint (borrowed this image from TA's site, since they have a good image of it [yes, my Duke looked just like that one]:monkey4)

head.jpg

I still need to add the Flag patch and G.I. Joe patch to his shoulders. Don't know if I like them above the pockets or on the pockets?

nice pic, steve! my two favorite joes so far. after my purge of my 25th anniv stuff i kept that joe logo and the cobra one.

I'm liking the Duke pose. I have all my Joes with their Laser rifles since action poses are the easiest with them and it's all one piece so no worries about breakage for a certain look.

ohhhh! i got my ex on buddy. just want to see the duke head on duke already. mine is being sent out today which means i wont get him for a whole nother WEEK!

Back