SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if these clones will jump in price later on. These's so many variations of them compared to the OT stormtrooper.

considering that sideshow has not made them limited, and is just going to keep selling them forthe foreseeable future, not for a long long time.

Nice pics CanadaClone. I enjoy seeing so many together. I don't have more than two of each type, but they are impressive together like that.

I can get either one of these for $89 shipped due to some store credit at BBTS. They all look great. So is the general consensus that the 501st is the way to go? I like the blue on the 501st, then the veteran, and finally the shiny version. Decisions decisions.

212th...with some Airborne troopers for a little variety and Waxer / Boil and Cody in there, makes for a great looking army...

hi there!

Just wanted to show a nice pic of my 501st Trooper. It is indeed a mixture of the 1st generation 501st Trooper (added some mud and dust), plus the new Deluxe Trooper Helmet and cannon, and added a custom blue kama.

The pose is copied from a fellow freak, I think it is Berserker79's, so this pic is totally non original lol but I liked it so much I had to do it!!

Thanks to you all guys.

lafoto21_zps97109b39.jpg

Back