SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be happy with any OT stormtrooper that they release. I'm guessing it will be years before they release another stormtrooper :(

I can't wrap my head around that Phase I helmet...is it scaled so that a head could actually fit under there? I understand the film clones were all CGI so it wouldn't surprise me if it were actually too small...or is it my imagination?

I can't wrap my head around that Phase I helmet...is it scaled so that a head could actually fit under there? I understand the film clones were all CGI so it wouldn't surprise me if it were actually too small...or is it my imagination?

I was thinking the same for both the phase 1 and 2 helmets actually.

you kids and your silly variants. I'll be happy so long as he's got white armor and a black bodysuit.

No kidding. As far as I'm concerned, Stormtrooper armor differences amount to a bunch of prop production ****-ups. Just give me a generalized version with correct proportions and I'm satisfied. I'm not going to be critical about "tooth" count.

No kidding. As far as I'm concerned, Stormtrooper armor differences amount to a bunch of prop production ****-ups. Just give me a generalized version with correct proportions and I'm satisfied. I'm not going to be critical about "tooth" count.

Sure, ANH and ESB differences aren't big enough to get me hot and bothered, but the ROTJ troopers look different enough - due to production ****-ups - that I don't prefer them.

I've got my Shiny's filling in for my Stormtroopers for now. I'm actually more impressed with them than I thought I would.

Did the terms specifically mentioned this product was eligible for points WITH free shipping? Otherwise you might be getting a revised invoice before being charged, as the default order process is to not allow both free shipping and points - even though the cart on the site may allow you to combine.

Please note the restrictions: Free U.S. Shipping promotions cannot be used on flex pay items (since the final payment will be after of the promotion’s end date), unless otherwise stated on a products page, or wait list fulfillment orders. This promotion cannot be combined with promotional gift cards, Rewards, site discounts, gift certificates, coupons, etc. Any discounts applied to free shipping items will be removed prior to processing, regardless of whether the site allowed you to apply multiple discounts. As per the rules of the Rewards and Gift Card programs, any of these discounts that are removed are voided and cannot be reinstated. Please make sure you are choosing your items carefully and applying your discounts properly!

Last edited:
Did the terms specifically mentioned this product was eligible for points WITH free shipping? Otherwise you might be getting a revised invoice before being charged, as the default order process is to not allow both free shipping and points - even though the cart on the site may allow you to combine.

I double check and it gave me the option to use my reward points.

Back