1/6 Hot Toys - TMS126 - The Clone Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi (DeathWatch Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of think the whole thing is being blown out of proportion personally. It’s inner packaging artwork that most of us glance at for two seconds while we unbox the figure. I doubt there was any malice involved and it was probably something that wasn’t caught.

My thoughts as well.

If anything, it brought more attention to the custom pieces he makes. Doubt it will happen again.

1000009001.jpg

They don’t own his photo. They don’t own his custom. The product on the box is not theirs.

Owning a license to produce something is not the same as having a right to lift whatever you want.
Yeah sorry I misunderstood what was going on with the post :slap I thought it was saying they stole his design, but its actually the photo they used. Crazy. I'd be happy if they used one of my photos but damn not without credit or permission.

If I ever find it cheap loose with helmet only I may pick it up. I like it as a generic Mauldalorian. I already have the head with the Clone Wars Kenobi anyway so if I ever want to make Kenobi in Disguise I can.
Exactly why I was going to get it. Its a great generic Maul Trooper. I'd love to have both Maul Troopers for next to CW Maul

I understand there were some ethical minefields being navigated earlier, and while debate can be fun as we explore the moral boundaries of society, at a certain point it derails the thread. It got well past that point, so let's move focus back to the figure itself. I admit I'm not really following this thread, but it appears it's already been released after just having been revealed a few days ago, that's pretty wild.

If you have the figure, please share pics and let us know your thoughts.

pS0oiA9.gif

Ooooooooooof!!! I would totally buy that but I'd need to create a special space for them as I already have cabninets being built in the new house. It won't fit

Plus if I start buying thrones I'd need more and I don't want to play that game

pS0oiA9.gif

Ooooooooooof!!! I would totally buy that but I'd need to create a special space for them as I already have cabninets being built in the new house. It won't fit

Plus if I start buying thrones I'd need more and I don't want to play that game
A Porcelain throne would fit on a shelf. Stick the angry snarling maul sculpt on with some clenched fists, have the mauldalorian troopers on bog roll holding duty and voila! Lord Mandalore Maul on throne setup complete!

Is this from Sideshow? It’s seems like exclusives from HK have the red sticker and sideshow gets the green ones.
@Chamberlian I bought mine from ToysBuyingAgent before it went up in price.
This would be the Hong Kong exclusive sticker.

@SOU7567 yes,you are correct.
No SS for me unless desperate and yes,from the Land of Oz!!
Good memory.
Haven't had time to do pics still but will try tonight..

Back