SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

Forbidden planet have them up for £129.99, but ss themselves are only selling them for $129.99?? It seems foolish that you could pick up malgus or Wolffe for the same price in the UK??

I am guessing they will have the newer Rachet knees...or something like that...seems to be where they changed the body before - Boba Fett / Tusken Raiders / Snowtroopers....

Boba fett and the tusken raiders, and the snowtroopers Are not on the armor body. They're on the Prometheus body. it's a completely different type of body.

Forbidden planet have them up for £129.99, but ss themselves are only selling them for $129.99?? It seems foolish that you could pick up malgus or Wolffe for the same price in the UK??

Yeah I was expecting 109£. Waiting to see what collectible kitbash offers.

I might have to order two of the Shiny troopers in lieu of OT stormtroopers being released. Probably the closest I'll get to the OT for now.

Even though I'm staunchly against all things Clones and Ep. II & III, I'm seriously considering picking up a few of these. Maybe 2 of the Shiny and 1 Veteran. They do look really cool.

£99 plus postage up at kitbash now. Great price if you ask me. Not many available though, only 12 of each.

Yes £99 is comparably a very decent price. I was tempted for a second, then I remembered the 212th wasn't available.

Yep, it's a shame Kitbash couldn't get any of the 212th. Collectibles Direct managed to get hold of some for PO though.

If I replaced Shiny's helmet with an OT stormtooper helmet, do you think I could get away with it?

Got the shiny pre ordered from collectable kitbash - only really going for commander, but gotta have one of these on my shelf!!! Also po'd the new fett!!

My online guy was able to get the 212th...so I have all mine ordered! My guy even gave me a price break on the price of each trooper!

If I replaced Shiny's helmet with an OT stormtooper helmet, do you think I could get away with it?

Take a photo. I have always wondered what that would look like. I don't have both so I can't. I think it would be an I ago native kitbash to blend the two armors. Sort of fill in the era between episode 3 and 4. Also I am not a fan of storm trooper legs. They seem too thin to me. Just my opinion.

Back