SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

Does anyone know information about the back packs?
Will a magnet help with holding it onto the back?
Will it be just straps?
Or a combination of both?

Does anyone know information about the back packs?
Will a magnet help with holding it onto the back?
Will it be just straps?
Or a combination of both?

prob just straps

has anyone else noticed that the DC-15A blaster rifle has an attachment on the front

prob just straps

has anyone else noticed that the DC-15A blaster rifle has an attachment on the front
I'm hoping it will have a magnet as well. Traps alone will make it too flimsy.
... and yeah I noticed the blaster as well. Someone else mentioned it too. ;)

Oh, and I PO the 501st and Shinny troopers.

I want another 501st... but with 3 other items on PO + these two and then all of them releasing around the same time.... Don't think my wallet will be to happy about that! :panic: haha

what's wrong with the existing armor body?

NOT the armour...they are updating the articualted body that is underneath the jumpsuit under the existing armor.

Ordered the "veteran". This will actually be my first Clone! It was a tough call between the him or the "shiny", my wife actually talked me into the veteran.

NOT the armour...they are updating the articualted body that is underneath the jumpsuit under the existing armor.

but why? it's not like they can get into a lot of extra poses..due to the armor..lol...kind of a waste, if you ask me..keep the cool bodies for the figures that can actually do something...

Well I broke down and used my rewards points to get a 501st free plus shipping. I will probably order a 212th as well, but because of the price I won't be ordering any more unless the price drops way down.

These guys are really nice. I really liked the weathered look they gave these guys.

I wanted to order many of these, but am holding off with just a couple. I like the white veteran figure since I already have the clean phase I. I'll get more in time but not all at once.

Please do not hotlink directly to photos from sideshowtoy.com. Sideshow has asked us not to do this.

Thanks!

Please do not hotlink directly to photos from sideshowtoy.com. Sideshow has asked us not to do this.

Thanks!

sorry, didn't know that. will keep that in mind

not to change the subject..but has anyone ever canceled a flex pay pre order? if so...do they actually charge you a cancel fee like it says?

and if you just normally PO something...when does it charge your card, etc?

i po'd darth magnus and want to cancel it for vader and was just wondering...

No, I get that, that's teh NAME of the body the clones use. it's called The Armor Body. Becuase it was designed for use with Armor.
I don't really see HOW they can possibly improve on it... unless they're switching to the Hot Toys style ankles they also gave us on Bossk. THAT would be pretty awesome.

not to change the subject..but has anyone ever canceled a flex pay pre order? if so...do they actually charge you a cancel fee like it says?

and if you just normally PO something...when does it charge your card, etc?

i po'd darth magnus and want to cancel it for vader and was just wondering...

I have. It depends on WHEN you cancel it, and how much each payment is/was

If you cancel it BEFORE they have billed you ANY payments, there is no charge.

After that, the Charge is 20$, for every 100$ ( or less) per payment

So, for 0-100 is's 20
101-200 is 40$, and so on.

so if they were 70$ payments, and you'd made two of them, they would charge you 40$ ( 20$ from each payment) and refund the rest.

so you've paid tehm 70$x2, for a total of 140$, they'd keep 40, and refund you 100$.

it's been two years since i've canceled an Item i'd made payments on, so it'sentirely possible those ammounts have increassed, or decreased.

Ordered a 501st trooper and hope to grab a few more later on to hang wth new vader. All of the troops look bad ***....

No, I get that, that's teh NAME of the body the clones use. it's called The Armor Body. Becuase it was designed for use with Armor.
I don't really see HOW they can possibly improve on it... unless they're switching to the Hot Toys style ankles they also gave us on Bossk. THAT would be pretty awesome.

I have. It depends on WHEN you cancel it, and how much each payment is/was

If you cancel it BEFORE they have billed you ANY payments, there is no charge.

After that, the Charge is 20$, for every 100$ ( or less) per payment

So, for 0-100 is's 20
101-200 is 40$, and so on.

so if they were 70$ payments, and you'd made two of them, they would charge you 40$ ( 20$ from each payment) and refund the rest.

so you've paid tehm 70$x2, for a total of 140$, they'd keep 40, and refund you 100$.

it's been two years since i've canceled an Item i'd made payments on, so it'sentirely possible those ammounts have increassed, or decreased.

luckily i hadnt paid anything yet..first payment is due in sept or oct i think...i jumped the gun on magnus and then found out about vader...which id rather have

but why? it's not like they can get into a lot of extra poses..due to the armor..lol...kind of a waste, if you ask me..keep the cool bodies for the figures that can actually do something...

I am guessing they will have the newer Rachet knees...or something like that...seems to be where they changed the body before - Boba Fett / Tusken Raiders / Snowtroopers....

Back