SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now we can get that badassness in 1/6!!!

Gotta say, I never thought I'd be even remotely excited about a prototype Fett... but that damn beach towel cape just puts it over the top :lol

This is definitely tempting me.. I held off on Vader but this... God this is making me want to order soon... :gah:

Anyone have pics from SDCC?

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Star_Wars_Wed-061.jpg

Looks the goods.
Was hoping Jango first then Pre Visla then rotj fett......Macquarie helmet would certainly turn a few ppl methinks.

personally, i am looking forward to weathering this one... getting it "real world" dirty...

not necessarily 1/6th..but i was inspired to repaint my repainted jango 1:1 bucket into the proto fett bucket...
whitefett_zps16ab1f08.jpg

and btw..if i hadnt literally gotten the 1st fett, id love to get this one..but you never know...

not necessarily 1/6th..but i was inspired to repaint my repainted jango 1:1 bucket into the proto fett bucket...
whitefett_zps16ab1f08.jpg

and btw..if i hadnt literally gotten the 1st fett, id love to get this one..but you never know...

Awesome, can't wait to see it finished. I have one coming in too in the upcoming weeks. Strange how they didn't include the dent in the helmet in the Sideshow one though:dunno

nice..but i bet mine was cheaper..since i got it at walmart..hey..whatever i can afford, right? ive got some clones that i repainted and a war machine(From an iron man)...i love to repaint movie props, masks..lol..

It's all good, I have absolutely no painting talent so I'd be the last one to throw stones:lol

I would love to learn though so I do intend on picking one up soon.

Back