SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely excited to order this very soon! Love it and will be a nice edition to the collection.

Another picture of Boba.

9343301707_f983b47fe4_b.jpg

It looks really good in this video. The chest armor is held on by Velcro so they can be adjusted. Nice.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JvtFkl9ZaA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUvTgdBXDlKoMzkhFQMyBy5w[/ame]

Yep, it is looking really good. I like it better than SSC's ESB Boba, actually. The armour does look slightly better fitting and the white-on-white is a nice effect. It'll certainly display well.

That really is a beautiful figure and the wait's gonna kill me. In the meantime, here's the first step in my accessory piece for this figure:lol
1044042_634401683251363_70754423_n.jpg

Finally placed an order for Fett. Just decided to flex him. Very happy to have him on order and excited for him!!! Just so awesome!

That really is a beautiful figure and the wait's gonna kill me. In the meantime, here's the first step in my accessory piece for this figure:lol
1044042_634401683251363_70754423_n.jpg

Full size proto helm? Or is this going to be a green Fett helmet?

could not resist the call of the rare exclusive white Proto Boba, just preordered and I am so happy! Wont have to worry about trying to score one later.

Back