SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think the packaging will look like? Same old boring stuff or better looking/ HT type like SS Joker. ( Joker is the newest I have from SS so not sure what the other stuff looks like)

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Star_Wars_Wed-061.jpg

Nice. March,
also nice with everything being pushed or even pulled to Jan.

Not picking him up but have to say I like it a lot. Definitely between this and the regular SSC Boba Fett, I prefer this design/colour scheme hands down.

Glad Boba got delayed just helps me out for February if Hot Toys Robocop will be getting released. I hope but still I'm very excited for this guy.

I am very excited for this figure as I love concept art/production design. This being delayed would make me more mad if Wolffe and the clone veteran weren't coming out in January.

With Vader and Wolffe being a couple weeks away, my excitement has fully shifted to this guy. Every picture of him just looks so beautiful.

Happy for everyone who wanted him pushed back. Not picking him up myself due to other figures but I really think he looks awesome. I will get him down the line for sure.

Interested in this. Wondering if it'll be the same copy of the Fett SS did or some improvements.

Looks sexy as hell.

Last edited:
Interested in this. Wondering if it'll be the same copy of the Fett SS did or some improvements.

Looks sexy as hell.

I believe this is actually been totally retooled I heard. The armor itself will be Velcro to move it to the way you like. So basically the whole Fett armor is retooled to look better than the previous with new features. Very excited for this one.

I believe this is actually been totally retooled I heard. The armor itself will be Velcro to move it to the way you like. So basically the whole Fett armor is retooled to look better than the previous with new features. Very excited for this one.

Good news.

I dunno this just looks better to me than SS's first attempt at Fett. And i don't think it's proto pics cause he still seems to have the paunch so to speak.

Last edited:
Is this on the same body as the other boba? Cause it's a bit taller...12.5" H (317.5mm)[SUP]*[/SUP]

Back