Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I was going to get an exclusive for $550 but I gave that up to be able to get a regular for $260. I figured that getting 35% off instead of the batarang was worth it.

It's nice to have friends in high places sometimes...:yess:

THAT is an awesome price. When they make such a huge ES the prices come tumbling down on the after market. Congrats on the price. Hope I get as lucky as you! I'm definitely looking for a great deal on Bats and no need for the Ex either :)

I was thinking of not keeping it since I'm low on cash right now, so I was relieved to see I was mistaken and that it's still being released in September.

If this might help someone with a WT :

Date Placed: 2012-07-22 10:50:06

Do they charge a nrd when converting ?

I was thinking of not keeping it since I'm low on cash right now, so I was relieved to see I was mistaken and that it's still being released in September.

If this might help someone with a WT :

Date Placed: 2012-07-22 10:50:06

Do they charge a nrd when converting ?

Yes.... every time.....:wink1:

I was going to get an exclusive for $550 but I gave that up to be able to get a regular for $260. I figured that getting 35% off instead of the batarang was worth it.

It's nice to have friends in high places sometimes...:yess:

Nice! That's way more than a 35% discount! It's actually more than 50%.

Hope all these future pieces have the Exclusive bases like GL. Would be a nice touch.

The bottom identifies it as an EX like the old SS products.

Hope all these future pieces have the Exclusive bases like GL. Would be a nice touch.

That would be cool. Was thinking Freeze with a Nora ex base would be different since his wife is such a key element to his character.
I like how the base and lighting effects turned out on the Arthas statue, maybe something like that could be done for Freeze.
Also like the new rendition of him too.

That would be cool. Was thinking Freeze with a Nora ex base would be different since his wife is such a key element to his character.
I like how the base and lighting effects turned out on the Arthas statue, maybe something like that could be done for Freeze.
Also like the new rendition of him too.

That's a "COOL" rendition PCE. That would be neat.

Back