Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I’m kind of sitting on the fence as to whether or not to order Bats. I’m generally a fan of newer Batsuits, your BB or TDK variety, I like that sleek black look, but on the other hand can appreciate this is true to the comic origins. All the same, if it was a TDK PF in this pose I would be sold in a heartbeat. Still, beside that point, the sculpt of the cape, the gargoyles, the pose, it looks awesome. I’m not a superfan of the face sculpts, he just doesn't seem a particularly handsome Bats (particularly when looking sideways), but maybe could overlook that. Course I have Supes on Order so this would look great alongside it. Hmm, what to do, what to do.

I’m kind of sitting on the fence as to whether or not to order Bats. I’m generally a fan of newer Batsuits, your BB or TDK variety, I like that sleek black look, but on the other hand can appreciate this is true to the comic origins. All the same, if it was a TDK PF in this pose I would be sold in a heartbeat. Still, beside that point, the sculpt of the cape, the gargoyles, the pose, it looks awesome. I’m not a superfan of the face sculpts, he just doesn't seem a particularly handsome Bats (particularly when looking sideways), but maybe could overlook that. Course I have Supes on Order so this would look great alongside it. Hmm, what to do, what to do.

You order it and you order it now :lecture

You order it and you order it now :lecture

:exactly: :goodpost: What he said

I can't find the waitlist page for Batman Ex, has that been closed?

I find it through the product archive page in your account screen. Prob an easier way but it's not broken.

:hi5: :hi5: :hi5:

Oh well, waitlist option not available. :(

Regular it has to be.

Unfortunately the Ex Waitlist has been closed since LAST July or August... I know ... I tried. You may get a member or two who put one up in the next little while. I managed to get mine through a fellow Freak.

Gotcha. That's nice.

Damn, i know this but I can't place it!

null_zps2ae532d4.gif

null_zps7a8eddc4.gif

null_zps1c1b64a0.png

Unfortunately the Ex Waitlist has been closed since LAST July or August... I know ... I tried. You may get a member or two who put one up in the next little while. I managed to get mine through a fellow Freak.

null_zps2ae532d4.gif

null_zps7a8eddc4.gif

null_zps1c1b64a0.png

Talk about being late to the party. :rotfl

I'm just getting back into statues now.

Thanks for the advise. :hi5:

I find it through the product archive page in your account screen. Prob an easier way but it's not broken.

You can add a "1" to the end of the SKU in the URL to get to "sold out" EX items.

The SKU for the Reg Bats is 300131, so enter 3001311 in the URL and you're good to go.

Looks like you'll have to resort to the product archive search once the Reg version is archived though since the Joker PF doesn't come up with normal search.

You can add a "1" to the end of the SKU in the URL to get to "sold out" EX items.

The SKU for the Reg Bats is 300131, so enter 3001311 in the URL and you're good to go.

Looks like you'll have to resort to the product archive search once the Reg version is archived though since the Joker PF doesn't come up with normal search.

Yeah, I'd heard that but never tried it. Thanks:hi5:

Damn, i know this but I can't place it!

[ame]https://youtu.be/sIaxSxEqKtA[/ame]

marvin7_zps35f2c21b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought.
But I had doubts, maybe Willow, maybe the Geonosians in Star Wars :p

The one I used was actually from Army of Darkness(Evildead III) which is a slight alteration to the classic line uttered in The Day the Earth Stood Still.

How dare you speak of Batman in this thread. Lol

Thanks for the pics Spidey, can never get enough of these.

How dare you speak of Batman in this thread. Lol

Thanks for the pics Spidey, can never get enough of these.

Lol... I think delay fatigue is setting in... This bad boy has been only "5-6 months" since I joined up last AUGUST!!!! Gotta remember what I POed....lol

Back