Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Some pics of mine! Waiting to hear from SS on the cracked cape. still. I went with the string technique for now. I'm not ready to do the glue yet. You can only really see the string in pics up close.This piece looks way better in person than in photos. I still wasn't quite sold on it until I got it assembled.
I did notice a bit of glue spatter on his leg.... I think I'm gonna let it slide, you can't see it when displayed. I honestly think it's because of the mixed media that makes it so easy to see all these mistakes. It gets hidden much easier in a fully sculpted piece. This batman is just so clean that any discrepancy is glaring.

Thanks man, I still hoping for a convert, Mine is listed as:
placed on 2014-01-22 06:04:56

Hope you get one, man. That's the day I hopped on the waitlist...and mine just shipped! :)

Good luck!

(Hope mine is a good one.)

Somebody probably cancelled their waitlist

Yeah, that's probably the case. I'm not complaining though. Just checked tracking and it's already delivered! Just knowing that it is already at home is killing me. :lol

Roc, gorocketcat, hang in there! I'm sure it'll work out. Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's probably the case. I'm not complaining though. Just checked tracking and it's already delivered! Just knowing that it is already at home is killing me. :lol

Roc, gorocketcat, hang in there! I'm sure it'll work out. Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys.

Mine shipped out on a Monday and got it the same Friday

I'm shocked that I received it in 2 days. But you US guys had UPS ground shipping I think. My FedEx bill was around $70. :shock

Within the US?! Mine was shipped Thursday and delivered (in Norway) the next Tuesday. Already on the Saturday it arrived in Germany. But FedEx are usually quite fast for the distance, really like them.

Shipped from California to Iowa. $42ish for shipping. Tracking hasn't updated, so I'm going to assume it'll arrive Monday.

Just receive my Batman and I'm really happy with the way it came out

I couldn't believe how big the box is. Way too big. I don't wanna throw it out. SS needs a better packing method.

It really looks awesome next to the Joker PF, I can wait to get the Superman.

Got mine today and besides the wobbly stand which is an easy fix it came perfect! The pit thing does not look bad at all. I got 90 of 2k. Here are some pics.

This first one is Batman getting ready to take on Superman!

[URL=https://s849.photobucket.com/user/Lady_78521/media/52CF8C8F-1E5D-4DF1-9061-6C71FE69B69B_zpslddcdo16.jpg.html] [/URL]

Next is Batman getting ready to pounce on Joker.

[URL=https://s849.photobucket.com/user/Lady_78521/media/B43B536C-576E-4B1C-807F-2216DE5B1419_zpshxxcvra0.jpg.html] [/URL]

[URL=https://s849.photobucket.com/user/Lady_78521/media/53DA80D2-92BD-4425-A53A-763A92D1FFBC_zpsrvhrg8ej.jpg.html] [/URL]

[URL=https://s849.photobucket.com/user/Lady_78521/media/8A7F82FE-CD4F-40C6-A332-64001F2FB932_zpsvsnmv1e2.jpg.html] [/URL]

Thanks man, I still hoping for a convert, Mine is listed as:
placed on 2014-01-22 06:04:56

I'm hoping for a convert too. IIRC, I entered the waitlist on 22th Jan, slightly before 9am. :/ Good luck to the both of us! :)

Back