Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

im also in Canada, my batarang arm also came completely broken away from its body and just hung in the suit.

i sent an email to [email protected] with 3 picstures attached of the damage. they emailed me back, said it would be assigned to a certain member of there team and to give that person 3-5 days to contact me. when they did contact me they gave me someoptions and one of them was to get on a waitlist which he told me was a guarantee for a new body, they just had to wait til they were shipped from there factory to them. they gave me a waitlist # and will contact me when the new body is ready to ship.

Thanks a lot hope everything works out.

Whats the pit issue everyone's bothered by?

I didn't notice anything on mine, only problem I have is one of the heads has the paint scuffs. Here's some pictures.

View attachment 92243

[
This picture shows the scuff marks on face. I'll contact Ebay seller and see what he can do.

For the love of collecting, sell that walking dead #1 while the hype is still high!

Awesome that you have one, I just don't see people paying these ridiculous prices for it once the show ends.

For the love of collecting, sell that walking dead #1 while the hype is still high!

Awesome that you have one, I just don't see people paying these ridiculous prices for it once the show ends.

Sold mine last year. Made lots of $$$ on it.

Just received #600 and I'm very impressed. Arrived without any flaws and a flat base without the wobble issue. I'm a late to the wait list conversion and while thankful to get the EX it's not a make or break it on this piece. The bat rang being plastic appears kind of cheap when viewed up close. Also for me there are not a lot of good positions to view it from. The pose kind of forces one focal point to be viewed at a time. Especially if not using the more straight on head sculpt. That being said it's an awesome statue. Now the wait to add Supes and WW to trio.

Oh that's not the #1 comic, if it were id - i'm like you, I would've def. sold it. It's a special edition enlarged CE print of the#1 issue signed by Robert Kirkman himself I picked up for like $50 USD. The framing cost more than the item, which i'm okay with :)

I don't see the hype ending though, with the popularity of the series, the comic and the video game plus I read Kirkman's got the green light to begin a 2nd zombie TV program. From the looks of it, these guys are just getting started.

Only comics I collect are digital minus my New Mutants 98 which I am considering selling soon - Deadpool's first issue.

Last edited:

Oh that's not the #1 comic, if it were id - i'm like you, I would've def. sold it. It's a special edition enlarged CE print of the#1 issue signed by Robert Kirkman himself I picked up for like $50 USD. The framing cost more than the item, which i'm okay with :)

Only comics I collect are digital minus my New Mutants 98 which I am considering selling soon - Deadpool's first issue.

I've got NM98, too (in CGC 9.8), but I'm hanging on to that one for now. Deadpool is such a great character...want to hang on to his first appearance.

I've got NM98, too (in CGC 9.8), but I'm hanging on to that one for now. Deadpool is such a great character...want to hang on to his first appearance.

I agree, mines a 9.6 and I will probably sell it when they decide to release a movie dedicated to him and more people jump on the pooltrain.

Btw..sorry to derail the topic lol. I LOVE MY BATMAN PF!!! :lecture

That sounds like a very cool idea Josh. Let's see some pics if you decide to go that route.

That sounds like a very cool idea Josh. Let's see some pics if you decide to go that route.

I think so too, I need to get it framed but here's the sketch.he did for me a few years back
ynete2yj.jpg

I don't know what he charges now but if you ever get a chance to get a sketch from him its worth it. This and my Mitchell Brietweiser Daredevil are my favorite con sketches I have.

I honestly don't have much in the way of sketches. The few that I do have are head sketches. I have an Adam Hughes Batman head sketch and a Thor, Hulk, Cap, and Iron Man head sketch from George Perez. If I get a chance to go to a Con this year, I'll pay a little extra attention at the artists alley and see what else I can come up with.

I honestly don't have much in the way of sketches. The few that I do have are head sketches. I have an Adam Hughes Batman head sketch and a Thor, Hulk, Cap, and Iron Man head sketch from George Perez. If I get a chance to go to a Con this year, I'll pay a little extra attention at the artists alley and see what else I can come up with.

I wanted to get a Hughes Catwoman to go with my Kramer Batman but he wanted $300 for a sketch and he was only taking 5 sketches per con and he usually only finished 3, just wasn't worth it.

Enjoying my Batman EX and am relieved he arrived with no breaks, chips, or scuffs! The base doesn't tip as much as others have reported but the two pads underneath the side with the cape seemed to have been moved in a length or two allowing the edge of the base itself to stop a fall. You've seen him a thousand (or two) times already, but here's my contribution. I hope you enjoy!

I wanted to get a Hughes Catwoman to go with my Kramer Batman but he wanted $300 for a sketch and he was only taking 5 sketches per con and he usually only finished 3, just wasn't worth it.

Yeah, I see him here at C2E2 in Chicago just about every year. He's a great artist but his work isn't exactly cheap and he isn't very quick when it comes to knocking out sketches. His work is beautiful though. Especially his ladies.

Sweet pics BDogg. Love the framed Ross styled Bats pic on the wall. Gives it a nice touch.

Yeah, I see him here at C2E2 in Chicago just about every year. He's a great artist but his work isn't exactly cheap and he isn't very quick when it comes to knocking out sketches. His work is beautiful though. Especially his ladies.

Oh agreed, his stuff is fantastic when he gets it done. I think if I get a chance if I see Mcniven or Finch at the next Con I'll try to get one or both, neither are cheap but they're both worth it.

Enjoying my Batman EX and am relieved he arrived with no breaks, chips, or scuffs! The base doesn't tip as much as others have reported but the two pads underneath the side with the cape seemed to have been moved in a length or two allowing the edge of the base itself to stop a fall. You've seen him a thousand (or two) times already, but here's my contribution. I hope you enjoy!

Set up looks great, except for the Ross art, sorry I just hate Ross's style.

Back