Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I don't think it supersedes it brother, because of the 5th flex pay date and the fact they are shipping on the 8th they are just processing those who clicked flex on the 5th and ordered day one. We should be processed soon is my guess. Prob tomorrow or first thing Monday. Then we ship ultimately the same time as guys like chin and other 5th first day flexers.

well if that is true that makes sense. I guess we shall see come Monday.

I just got the final flex payment due on the 5th and item shipping soon. Will this ship Monday?

wow, gonna be a busy few days for me, Sauron on the way , Batman, maty jane and now nathan drake

keep-calm-only-2-days-left-6.png

If someone's last flex payment is on the 5th are they getting their Batmans shipped on the 6th, or are their statues getting sent on the 8th as well?

If someone's last flex payment is on the 5th are they getting their Batman's shipped on the 6th, or are their statues getting sent on the 8th as well?

Pretty sure Bruce said when he called he was told the 6 bit who care, after this long does 2 days make a difference.

Back