Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Why would flex pay be the deciding factor in who's get shipped first, rather then when ordered? I'll flex pay all my orders if it means getting them shipped faster.

It doesn't except in this case. It seems that if you had chosen the 5th as your Flexpay charge date they're honoring that then the first "batch" going out on the 8th then future flexpay dates (10th, 15th, 20th etc) and the following batches. If I had clicked 25th when I first ordered this back in ye olde 2012 I wouldn't be getting it till Feb. it's just luck mate.

It doesn't except in this case. It seems that if you had chosen the 5th as your Flexpay charge date they're honoring that then the first "batch" going out on the 8th then future flexpay dates (10th, 15th, 20th etc) and the following batches. If I had clicked 25th when I first ordered this back in ye olde 2012 I wouldn't be getting it till Feb. it's just luck mate.

That doesn't make any sense to me? I still don't see how any flex pay date can supersede order day and time.

I wonder if anyone out there (maybe in another forum) has it right now?
Anyone lucky enough to get it super early??
Maybe we will see some pics over the weekend?

I wouldn't have thought so mate, not if none have been shipped. Some guys in the states will have him by mid next week though then the pics will hit and the hype will go through the roof lmaooooooooo

If they ship it on the 8th I shall have if on the 10th :)

That doesn't make any sense to me? I still don't see how any flex pay date can supersede order day and time.

I don't think it supersedes it brother, because of the 5th flex pay date and the fact they are shipping on the 8th they are just processing those who clicked flex on the 5th and ordered day one. We should be processed soon is my guess. Prob tomorrow or first thing Monday. Then we ship ultimately the same time as guys like chin and other 5th first day flexers.

Finally shipping, about time hahaha.... please post pic guys whoever has it first.

They're charging me on the 8th, but I don't know if they're going to send it the same day. Usually they ship things to me the day after they charge me. If they do ship it on the 8th I'll get it on the 10th. I've never had a package sent directly from Sideshow take longer than two days.

No shipping notice/have money on your credit card notice today.....

Justin-Timberlake-About-To-Breakdown-Cry.gif

Please excuse me while I go burn down my 7-11.

They're charging me on the 8th, but I don't know if they're going to send it the same day. Usually they ship things to me the day after they charge me. If they do ship it on the 8th I'll get it on the 10th. I've never had a package sent directly from Sideshow take longer than two days.

I really hope it gets shipped on the 8th as well...it'd be in hand on the 10th for me, too. If it ships Thursday, then I have to wait until Monday :(

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

My last flex is on the 15th. 3rd batch here i come :(

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

My last payment is on the fifth, but for whatever reason I'm not in the first batch of shipping :/

Back