Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Every company does that. Even the small scale 1/6 customizers here on the forum

I and most artists I know who do commissions take deposits. Its a pretty common practice, and its usually a hell of a lot more than 10%.

I don't get being worried about the $40 that was put out 18 months ago. I'd be more worried about the flex payments you've paid in if you're on a flex schedule, but whatevs.

Not worried. I just want it ALREADY!!! :gah:

tumblr_m6axgxYPry1robh3ho1_250.gif

Any word on release date on this? Or was it pushed again? Sorry been out of it for a bit.

I'm hoping for a modern age PF. Skipped this one 'cause I'm sure I will find him if I want him in the future with this ES. Would like the look of Batman from my childhood in the form of modern age pf.

I'm hoping for a modern age PF. Skipped this one 'cause I'm sure I will find him if I want him in the future with this ES. Would like the look of Batman from my childhood in the form of modern age pf.

I want a Batman on my shelf now! So if something comes down the pike that is better like a modern age I will just sell my EX with the not so large ES and make a few bucks in the process. Just look at the length of time it has taken to get one bats. I'm not waiting any longer.

Back