Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Has it been that long?! Oh help me baby Jesus!!

with prices like that I'm off to share my wealth.......

joker-throws-money-o.gif

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Do you reckon the wait is in that base? He's perched quite precariously and would need some decent weight in the base to make sure he doesn't topple.

Absolutely man. It would be stupid if they didn't.

weigh the ****er down I say

He's coming in a little under 14kg!! LOL So I presume a lot of that weight is the base unless they are going for a really solid (literal) piece. That is the product weight aswell.

Poor FEDEX

Last edited:

I feel bad for you guys still but I live in Canada and I still end up paying close to $115 for shipping after border taxes and shipping from SS. Whatever thats the price we pay right for EPIC. lol hate using that word.

The delays are because they want to bring the likeness in line with Ben Affleck... lol

deadpool is now green lantern, and daredevil dares to be batman?
come on... what's next? Henry Cavill as the Flash?....so bad....

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Until delivery lets take this further....to which comic version do you think this premium format better resembles? Lee's batman? Risso's?

Just cancelled my exclusive. Got tired of waiting and personal things have made me move my collecting in a different direction. Good luck wait listers!

Back