Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

It's like Stockholm syndrome... but not as bad lol.

Lol exactly. I will fully admit I have no intention of canceling despite the fact that as a consumer I know my one avenue to stick to SS would be to cancel. I just can't do it as its batman and this was the first piece I order and which got me interested in the hobby.

What I will say though is that it definetly hurts sale. I have been wanted to order other piece but keep having to tell myself I can't because Batmans out next month or the month after so I better save. If I had known this wasn't coming till December now and possibly later I would have ordered other pieces for sure. Now I am back to wondering if I am go an be slammed with the cost of this in December and then Superman in January. Lol who am I kidding if superman ships in January it will be of 2015.

Just canceled my order tired of waiting. I missed out on the Ex and with 9000 ES I figure I should be able to find one when Superman comes out. I’m planning on displaying them together anyway.
Put the money I had locked up towards a 1/6 Dewback that was on sale and let me use a gift card. I don't have to wait for it either it will be here on Wednesday! They gave me my NRD back too! :clap

So when does the Blue Variant get released? Should be anytime:lol

I just ordered the Batman LS bust today. It will arrive late this week, or at the beginning of the next. When the PF really arrives that late (I guess even january is pretty optimistic) I can easily afford both, so... yeay.

Made something great out of something crappy. Cannot wait for the bust to arrive. Now I only have to find some shelf space...

I just ordered the Batman LS bust today. It will arrive late this week, or at the beginning of the next. When the PF really arrives that late (I guess even january is pretty optimistic) I can easily afford both, so... yeay.

Made something great out of something crappy. Cannot wait for the bust to arrive. Now I only have to find some shelf space...

You'll need space for the box too:lol

You'll need space for the box too:lol

:horror

Crap! You are right about that!!! Haha! My girl is going to kill me.
Oh, well... I just clean out a few of those shoes or coats from the hallway and there should be plenty space. Or maybe I can use the box as some sort of panic room. Looks big enough.

:horror

Crap! You are right about that!!! Haha! My girl is going to kill me.
Oh, well... I just clean out a few of those shoes or coats from the hallway and there should be plenty space. Or maybe I can use the box as some sort of panic room. Looks big enough.

The HT 89 Batmobile box can fit a human for real.

Meh whatevs, maybe they're saving it for the Batman/Superman movie? :lol

Or maybe we'll be able to use our tax returns on him.

The HT 89 Batmobile box can fit a human for real.

Yeah no ****! I still don't know where I'm going to put it eventually.... :cuckoo:

Tiny Batman is keeping the spot warm

1174595_10151661285733562_1757007119_n.jpg

I hope you gave him some bedding and rations Josh :wink1:

Back