Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

iipsrv.fcgi

iipsrv.fcgi

There's a lot to like about this version of the bat suit. It would have been really nice if the nu52 version and movie version were just this. Having said that, the gloves and boots could be toned down a bit and the "ears" on the cowl don't quit work for me.

The abs don't quite "make sense" though. I know it's a comic art conceit, but given that so much of the costume is made to look like armor, it begs the question of why Batman would need his ab armor to look like a "real" six pack.

The Arkham City statue looks great... but is it like 12" tall? I just think the pose could be more menacing.

He's about 10 inches tall according to the PO specs. Larger than the B&W pieces but smaller than 1/7th scale. As far as the pose goes, he's in attack mode with blood covering both hands. It's obvious he's in a tough battle. It looks pretty menacing to me. I really think the piece looks great. But, that's just my opinion.

I just cancelled my EX.

Hopefully someone on the waitlist converts!

Good Luck!!!

That sucks to read, dude. Oh well, at 7500, I'm sure there'll be plenty of regular Bat PFs to go around if you ever decide that you want one again.

Steven

With the huge edition size do you guys see this one at least holding its value with the regular version? He is my first statue purchase and have been bitten by the bug really hard now getting the Joker premium format and Superman since then.

With the huge edition size do you guys see this one at least holding its value with the regular version? He is my first statue purchase and have been bitten by the bug really hard now getting the Joker premium format and Superman since then.

Batman stuff usually sells pretty well even in large amounts. I think he'll hold the $400 price tag pretty well. We'll see though, only time will tell. Just think though, this is probably the best looking Batman statue going.

Oh, and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show :wave

I think the EX's value will hold up just fine. Josh is right though...only time will tell. The only thing I hope and pray for is that with this massive ES all together, I don't want this PF coming out looking and feeling cheap. I could be wrong saying this, but it seems that whenever there's a high ES, there's usually low quality that comes along with it. Especially with Sideshow.

Steven

Oh Dear :(

If you really have been bitten there is no turning back now. There is no known cure. Even if you run out of money you will just turn even further until you have enough to buy AGAIN!!

supernatural1.jpg

Welcome :bat :hi5:

Batman stuff usually sells pretty well even in large amounts. I think he'll hold the $400 price tag pretty well. We'll see though, only time will tell. Just think though, this is probably the best looking Batman statue going.

Oh, and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show :wave

Thank you for the welcome! I am getting him with no interest in selling at all because of how awesome it is! Between Bats, Supes, and the Joker I am absolutely addicted! Now, if I can only get the Spider-man comiquette and the Thor without breaking the bank I will be set for a while:lol

Oh Dear :(

If you really have been bitten there is no turning back now. There is no known cure. Even if you run out of money you will just turn even further until you have enough to buy AGAIN!!

supernatural1.jpg

Welcome :bat :hi5:

I think my wife is getting worried already! :slap

I think the EX's value will hold up just fine. Josh is right though...only time will tell. The only thing I hope and pray for is that with this massive ES all together, I don't want this PF coming out looking and feeling cheap. I could be wrong saying this, but it seems that whenever there's a high ES, there's usually low quality that comes along with it. Especially with Sideshow.

Steven

Joker came out looking amazing... not 7500 made but still a higher ES than usual. I'm trying to think positive. Hopefully these delays mean something for QC.

What do you mean? It's Batman. It's SS. It's a PF. It'll hold it's value.

Joker came out looking amazing... not 7500 made but still a higher ES than usual. I'm trying to think positive. Hopefully these delays mean something for QC.

That is the way I am leaning too :lecture

They probably got the first ten back and went ..........
batman-trex-dino.jpg

...awww hell NO!!

and now they are sorting it out so that it's perfect for each and every one of us...sigh (places head in hands and stares longingly out window)

YOU have too much money King! but when I think about that I guess you're supposed to...

me lord :bow :lol

Back